I graduated to Hardcore MB Enthusiast!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dragon

Banned
How did it happened? I remember seeing New Member before. Thanks.:bannana:

It depends on the number of posts, 100 I think gets you to hardcore:D

I did not get any hardcore when I passed the 100 mark:mad::mad:

Only took you half an hour to get to 100 posts.;)

I think it will go to "Hard Core MB enthusiast" by default after 100 posts if you don't change the thingee in your prolie settings.

I am 352 posts and on "New to Mercedes Benz" as I entered that in somewhere, as I am on my 1st MB car.

Only took you half an hour to get to 100 posts.;)

Yesterday it took all day to do 85 post, and even then it was only answers, nothing created. It makes my eyes sore and one is liable to miss read a post. what takes the time is searching for exact answers on Computer 2 , then printing off and Emailing.

I enjoy it for now till Miss right comes along :)

Yesterday it took all day to do 85 post, and even then it was only answers, nothing created. It makes my eyes sore and one is liable to miss read a post. what takes the time is searching for exact answers on Computer 2 , then printing off and Emailing.

I enjoy it for now till Miss right comes along :)

Give your eyes some exercise by rolling it around as far as you see until it looks like John Hutton.:eek: Go for a bicycle ride to get some fresh air.

Are you one of the moderator, Malcolm?;)

Just imagine the fun you could have changing post when every ones in bed.

When in Sweden with Swedish radio, digital editing came out,, when politicians came in and made a speech,,I Would remove odd words like in "We would not do that" and remove the not. Good fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom