I hate everyone!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Before work I had to get some parts from Maplins this morning...

I parked in a spot where NOBODY parks because it is out the way and near some dark footpaths... (things you do to prevent door dings)

on my return two cars had parked beside me, and there was pleanty of other spaces in that spot... but no they had parked as close to me as possible W*nkers.

why o why? someone needs to invent a device they slide under the car and pull over the roof like a cacoon to prevent door dings. Can I swear on these forums? *********** **** ***** :mad:

ahhh you say you park near other Mercedes? well let me tell you another story...

Coming back from kew gardens with my gf we decided to go and have a meal and maybee watch a film near a complex.... normally I park in the furthest away corner but right outside the restuarant I saw a spankin' new silver CL55 so I parked right next to it.

Inside there were a few guys all dressed up (looked like a business meal) anyway they had finished so I went to the front while they were walking out to see if the CL was owned by them and it was!

Guess what? one of the guys had his door wide open resting on mine what c.unts... Billy this wasn't you was it? LOL

/end rant.

I know how you feel.

I have confronted several people who have thought it OK to lean their doors against mine. I politely tell them I find it offensive and go from there.

Useful accessories to carry with you if this kind of behaviour offends.......

Bowie knife, cattle prod, .45 magnum, ak47, small vial of nitric acid......

But seriously folks, just walk away, happy in the knowledge that these kinds of people are more to be pitied than scorned for they know not what they do.

Nah..................kill them all, them their families, their friends, their
workmates,
burn their houses to the ground and leave the world a far better place.

Am I taking this too far, do you think?

John , those ideas will help you to integrate into the MBCLUB ....:cool:

Originally posted by john
Useful accessories to carry with you if this kind of behaviour offends.......

Bowie knife, cattle prod, .45 magnum, ak47, small vial of nitric acid......

But seriously folks, just walk away, happy in the knowledge that these kinds of people are more to be pitied than scorned for they know not what they do.

Nah..................kill them all, them their families, their friends, their
workmates,
burn their houses to the ground and leave the world a far better place.

Am I taking this too far, do you think?

Want to join my job??...........lol

Happened to me just after 2 months i got my new car. It was an old lady that swung her door (it was an old Renault) and chipped the paint off slightly at passenger door.
I was so upset but didn't have the heart to scream at her.... :crazy: :devil: :eek:

Nevermind .......... the pain will go away sooooon i hope...... :D

Hey, you guys are lucky you don't live over here in France. All the parking slots are designed for Peugeot 106s and people have no respect whatsoever for the property of others. Funnily enough they don't scratch the Merc, they keep that for our other two newer cars. Maybe the French version of Murphys law at work there!
For your info John there is no such calibre as .45 Magnum, you will have to choose between a .44 Magnum or a .45ACP but why be so kind to them? These rounds will only make holes! Hit them with a 38mm grenade and LIQUIDISE them!!

Bob

Last edited:
I just take up two spaces in carparks.....:bannana: :bannana:

My g/f and I were sat outside a kfc last week (in an end bay). In front was a Jeep Cherokee, next to that was a fairly new Audi A4. I remarked to my g/f that the Jeep looked a little close and I was glad I hadn't parked where the Audi was.

Anyway, the owner of the Jeep and his two kids came out. One of the kids went around to the front passenger door and opened it so hard onto the Audi, that the Audi shook :crazy: . Worse was to come. Because he couldn't get in properly (big car, small kid), he did this about *five* times! Gobsmacked isn't the word, I nearly dropped my zinger :p . We made a note of the registration number (he was a *big* guy so I wasn't going to tackle him) and when they had left, we took a look at the damage.

OMG! Huge dent in the rear door, and I mean HUGE paint flaking off, a real mess. The owner came back shortly after, so I told him what had happened - he just looked it and went "Oh". FFS! I'd have been jumping up and down threatening to kill anything that moved :crazy: . I gave him the registration number, but because he didn't seem bothered, didn't volunteer my details. He didn't ask either. Company car driver, I guess. :eek:

Cheers

Andrew

Originally posted by fuzzer
I just take up two spaces in carparks.....:bannana: :bannana:

Last time I did that a nearby policeman came over and insisted I park "properly". Explaining (politely) that I'd just spent £££'s on door dings & scratch repairs didn't matter so I reluctantly complied. I was even parked at the far end of the carpark aswell. :mad:

btw: I wasn't going to argue with the policeman but could he really make me move my car for taking up two spots? Dave/Mike/anyone?

I wouldn't have thought it was any of his business, as long as you were'nt causing any obstruction, but its always best to comply, saves loads of argueing time!!

Personally i'd have doffed my cap, said "sorry officer", parked how he/she wanted me to, then waited for the "jobs worth" to naff off, and park it how i wanted to!!

Erm , right .......

When they are going to start paying for the repairs ,they can tell me how to park.

Cheers Dave. As you say, I wasn't about to start argueing; can't imagine i'd have won.

Originally posted by simonl
Last time I did that a nearby policeman came over and insisted I park "properly". Explaining (politely) that I'd just spent £££'s on door dings & scratch repairs didn't matter so I reluctantly complied. I was even parked at the far end of the carpark aswell. :mad:

btw: I wasn't going to argue with the policeman but could he really make me move my car for taking up two spots? Dave/Mike/anyone?

Wouldn't it depend on whether it was a private car park (such as a supermarket) or on the public road. If its on public road then I guess they can tell you to move.

I was parking at work and someone had parked a 3rd of their car in the next space. There were hardly any spaces left and I went mad! I reversed my car into the space leaving only 1mm between my car and theirs, my car was parked perfectly in the space. I realised, as I got out of the passenger side and walked around the car to admire my parking skills, that the owner of that car wouldn't be able to reverse out of the space because their door mirror would probably catch on my car. In the end I moved my car somewhere else. If I'd had a beaten-up landy I'd have stayed put!

Originally posted by RichardM
Wouldn't it depend on whether it was a private car park (such as a supermarket) or on the public road. If its on public road then I guess they can tell you to move.

It was a shopping centre car park which I assume is private owned.

btw: I wouldn't dare do that on the public roads - not with the reputation of our lovely traffic wardens!!!

Absolutely correct.
The car park is private land, if you want to park your car over two spaces you can quite happily, and legally do so.
Beware of the private security companies though, they are pretty frustrated individuals. However, you can tell them to shove it with as much ferocity as you like. They have no legal powers, but be careful they dont have a crazy clamping policy.
Legally, as long as you are not obstructing the highway, or contravening yellow lines bla bla etc etc you will be fine.
I tend to do it.
Regards,
Mike.
:bannana:

Did anyone see the thing in the paper about the guy in Edinburgh who painted the double yellow lines outside his girlfriends black?

According to the paper , there is nothing that they can do about it and he can legally park there with the lines pained over without a ticket...

Originally posted by fuzzer
Did anyone see the thing in the paper about the guy in Edinburgh who painted the double yellow lines outside his girlfriends black?

According to the paper , there is nothing that they can do about it and he can legally park there with the lines pained over without a ticket...

Yes I saw that. Couldn't help smiling - wish I'd seen the faces of the meanies. However, he has now been charged with "contravening the Roads (Scotland) Act and malicious mischief".

Apparently, his neighbours grassed him up - miserable gits.

The law of the land in Houston, Texas here in USA is that there is to be 14FT distance between lines. But independent contractors are allowed to spray how they want & land-owners request the distance that they want. There are not enough city inspectors to go around to check on all this, so most of the lines are between 10 - 12 ft! There is no land shortage here in Texas & everybody has a stupid pickup truck or SUV. Landlords want as much buisness as possible so the lines are sprayed as close together as possible. I dont know why there isnt a public outcry to get the laws enforced around here? Our state police officers wear cowboy hats as part of thier uniform & 1 out of 3 vehicles is a fullsize truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom