I hate growing old!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm 41 and act like a kid, but can't do the late nights and the long days that I used to be able to, I remember rolling in a 8am after doing all nighters, and now 1130, and its time for bed and a long sleep.

Feel a bit of pain in the knees every now an then, but that's just because I'm overweight, which needs to be sorted. God, I'm old as well!!!

I'm 30 and you guys are scaring me..

Just turned 50 a week ago , really struggled at the gym today . Could only manage four 120kg bench presses , seven single arm 40kg curls and a final set of six 150kg lat pull-downs.

Age is just a number .

Kenny

Feel for you. I'm 60 and feel knackered after a day car cleaning. Only 3 consolations to being old:

Your not dead
cheaper car insurance
the odd over 60's discount

Thing is, at 18 years old, I was healthy but could not afford a Mercedes....................Now, I have reached the age of Mercedes ownership, my health is going...................Must be a moral there somewhere!

Work harder at school... :D

Just turned 50 a week ago , really struggled at the gym today . Could only manage four 120kg bench presses , seven single arm 40kg curls and a final set of six 150kg lat pull-downs.

Age is just a number .

Kenny

Speaking of which I've had to sack the gym off for the third week in a row. So I'm swimming instead.

Last week I did 2 x 1 km's and 1 x 1 miles.

This week I'm aiming for 3 x 1 miles.

I am, from last Thursday, nearer to 70 than 60.
Time has taken its toll on quite a few things in my life.
My long suffering wife Irene has noticed that sex does not last as long as it did. She noticed this three times yesterday, and again twice this morning.

I am, from last Thursday, nearer to 70 than 60.
Time has taken its toll on quite a few things in my life.
My long suffering wife Irene has noticed that sex does not last as long as it did. She noticed this three times yesterday, and again twice this morning.

Did you forget that you'd already done it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom