I hate my MB because......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JumboBeef

Car
W124 E220 Estate Auto
Here's a fun game. List the things you hate about your MB: don't justify your hate or list any good things, just the bad things.

I hate my W124 because I keep wacking my ankle/foot with the park brake when I release it (and I keep forgetting and doing it again, and again :doh: )

I hate my E350 cause my knee keeps hitting the parking brake release handle..

I hate my MB becuase it's just too good. I want to change my car but can't find anything better:thumb:

I hate MB because I always want a bigger model than the one I can afford

My gearbox keeps getting stuck in 2nd gear, very embarassing when you got a fit bird sitting with you and you have to switch the engine off and on again.

Oh and it doesn't handle as well as a beemer (please don't shoot me)

Rust, rust, oh and more rust!!! It's gone now :)

Last edited:
Ball joints and drop links too! :mad:

COMAND won't take full postcode, which is usually OK but a real pain when you are heading out to some country hotel/conference centre in the middle of nowhere.

you can't toot and wave at people you know (just to be friendly) as they'll think your a snobby tw*t. Apart from that its great ;)

Rust, and the steering wheel adjust knob - Daimler Chrysler quality at its best. Easly the poorest quality piece of plastic in the car (not as bad as the W208 rear centre console though ;) )

And Main Dealer servicing cost!:eek:

No-one let's me out of lane from my village onto the main road (except other Benz drivers) when it's busy...

My gearbox keeps getting stuck in 2nd gear, very embarassing when you got a fit bird sitting with you and you have to switch the engine off and on again.

Oh and it doesn't handle as well as a beemer (please don't shoot me)

GET IT FIXED THEN! On both counts......:wallbash:

I hate my W124 because I keep wacking my ankle/foot with the park brake when I release it (and I keep forgetting and doing it again, and again :doh: )

How strange..... I've never done this or even heard of this before? :confused:

Anyone else suffer from this or can it just be attributed to Jumbo's bandy legs? ;)

because I have just sold it and I was very very sad to see it go.

:mad: I HATE IT WITH SUCH A PASSION THAT EVERY Km TRAVELED FEELS LIKE AN JAIL SENTENCE. IT MUST BE THE WORST AUTO TRANSMISION EVER MADE SINCE THE 50'S AND THE BEST OF ALL MB TELLS ME IT IS NORMAL AND TO SPECIFICATION!!!! IF WE WERE NOT IN THIS BAD RECESSION I WOULD HAVE GOT RID OF IT LONG AGO AND THAT WILL BE MY FIRST AND LAST MB.

Ps. IT IS THE NEW C220 cdi WITH 26000 Km ON THE CLOCK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom