I hate my MB because......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think HATE may be a bit strong.
There are a few minor niggles and one or two things I would like to change, but nothing I hate.
Life is too short to have to live with something you hate. If you do, then get rid.

...because it has drawn me into this place, which is becoming my favourite waste of time. Grrr

...because some people think it's about the badge. Grrrrrr

LOL!! My wife THINKS I love my car more than her... But I keep telling her that's nonsense - how could I? When did it last cook my breakfast??

Wht do you think Bacofoil was invented?;):D

I hate my CLK because when i put it in manual and floor it the box decides to change up before i want to. Whats the point in having a manual option thats not manual. Also with all the room in the boot, why do they have to put the CD changer in the glove box so you have nowhere to keep things.

Blimey, Jonathan, you're in trouble! You've only had it a couple of weeks?!:eek::D

Think I hate it as I have to get rid so I can get a clk 320 cab.

I hate my MB

because I can't get the CD changer to work, nor the front fog lights, and it's rusting.

Because of main dealers,and their not very bright staff who put on such airs and graces for used car salesmen,not to mention the female airheads whose IQs appear to match their bust sizes (don't get too excited,its usually 34B with artificial help.)

Because of main dealers,and their not very bright staff who put on such airs and graces for used car salesmen,not to mention the female airheads whose IQs appear to match their bust sizes (don't get too excited,its usually 34B with artificial help.)

You've not worked with racing drivers with a matching IQ and shoe size then......:eek:

Because it is like a very persistant mistress.

It keeps beckoning me and I can't help myself.... :eek: :cool: :cool:

Because although I have 'jumped through hoops' and provided MB with everything they need...I am still waiting for a top level decision as to wether than will issue an additional 'spare' key!

Because I feel like a smug tw@t when I'm driving it - especially when I use the 497bhp to overtake anyone I want.

I'm quite nice really !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom