I hate people messing with my work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scooter

Car
mercedes 230te w124
This is just a bitch i am having

the other day my wives friend signed up to O2 mobile broadband well today she received her Netbook and O2 sim/dongle I spent a few hours getting the computer all sorted got the dongle connected to the o2 network where it was working 100% she left my house after all was done then her ***** boyfriend turned up took the computer with him to his mates he done something to it brought the computer back with loads of extra software web browsers download programmes etc which i already had sorted out for her but strangely enough the computer is not connecting to the o2 broadband what so ever now it is brought back to me to try and fix

the last thing i wanted to be doing tonight or tomorrow or the next day is sorting out the same computer that i have already done again

I quite drinking 3 years ago to spend my money on my cars but i feel like going to the pub now

BITCH OVER

I'm the same...

Because I work in IT people assume that you know everything about setting PC's up and wireless, upgrading memory and CD drives, hard drives etc etc

Nothing truthfully is that hard to fix but as you say its work after work when you want to switch off...

Even worse when people but stuff and just give it you to fit not even knowing if they are compatable.

All good fun.....

Hope you enjoyed the drink :) :)

I find this sort of job helps the wine/beer stocks - actually we have too much wine at the moment must remember to ask for beer when I return the neighbours PC.

Well - you have done the deed once, it was all working 100% - you handed it over - from there on its her problem.

You want to be nice and do it again, then do it on your own terms. Sorry if this sounds horrible, but when people take the p*ss you have to put your foot down -otherwise you will be doing all the time for everybody!!

Now if you were charging for it, I bet you it wouldn't happen so often... ;)

out of interest, and sorry for the hijack, what are those little netbook things like?

I find the netbooks are just as good as laptops except no cd drive but i have a external drive memory pens and sd cards and the prices for upgrades are just the same as laptops
I have the advent 4212 it comes a decent processor 80gig hard drive 1gig ram but i am buying a 2 gig for £19.00 built in camera and few other things My wife bought me it for christmas as my laptop gave up the ghost but she has used it more than me as i have a custom built pc

I find the netbooks are just as good as laptops except no cd drive but i have a external drive memory pens and sd cards and the prices for upgrades are just the same as laptops
I have the advent 4212 it comes a decent processor 80gig hard drive 1gig ram but i am buying a 2 gig for £19.00 built in camera and few other things My wife bought me it for christmas as my laptop gave up the ghost but she has used it more than me as i have a custom built pc
and i can access the internet in the house via my phone as well

More than one wife is enough to drive anyone to drink.

LOL next time just take a drive image and then if it gets screwed up again, just restore. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom