I hate selling cars!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
that is my thinking. While I am not desperate for the cash, not having the car on my driveway and getting something back for it would be a bonus. More money to spend on the AMG

that is my thinking. While I am not desperate for the cash, not having the car on my driveway and getting something back for it would be a bonus. More money to spend on the AMG

Sounds like a win win, what you got planned for the 55 whats the goal.

Well done.

On high value cars I use someone else normally, I'm prepared to pay for someone to filter out the idiots. In the two weeks my Allard was for sale, Walter (the friend I used) had three people bid £5k under the asking price. He just told them to F off.

I absolutely love selling cars.

It's the not selling of my surplus cars that I hate.

Happy_Dog !!

FP_3869230_Barm_Yoga_102409.jpg

Party Time. :bannana:

Hahaha, it's just one less thing to worry about now!

Well done.

On high value cars I use someone else normally, I'm prepared to pay for someone to filter out the idiots. In the two weeks my Allard was for sale, Walter (the friend I used) had three people bid £5k under the asking price. He just told them to F off.

I have no one I'd trust to be honest, plus I am less tolerant of people than most of my friends etc lol.

I absolutely love selling cars.

It's the not selling of my surplus cars that I hate.

I rarely have a surplus. One car is enough for me to worry about!

Hahaha, I'm never happy, I just do different levels of angry :D

I can't stand selling cars these days, as you mention so many bloomin timewasters! I've been trying to sell my M4 for a few weeks and nothing but messers, am sure they just gon on webuyanycar to see what it's apparantly worth, then offer you £500 less for a supposed 'quick sale'!!!! Replacing it with an E63 estate and getting impatient!

It's the everyone wants something for nothing brigade. If there is a price to pay, pay it, simple. If it's over priced then haggle, but if not, then don't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom