I hate this woman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Poor families, both of all the kids and her own hubby and daughters.

In the PC society that dominates in the UK of today I am sure that she will not be punished to the level that most of us would expect.

The judge will not come down really hard on her as he will be too busy "filling his expenses sheet in" and protecting his "political" future.

If found guilty, she will be"put away" for a period of years but will be let out after half that time as social workers etc., will convince themselves and the probation service that she has become a changed woman.

Maybe I am a cynic but just look at what has happened in the past in this country.

(of course she is innocent until proved guilty and we are maybe condemning an innocent woman)

Last edited:
Clearly that woman is going to get what she deserves. But as for the nursery, I have mixed feelings. My partner is involved with the pre-school that our daughter goes to and there is little that the committee can do to ensure that works are safe other than check references and do the necessary statutory checks.

This obviously would stop anyone who has offended in the past, but my concern remains about how anyone can identify someone who has not been caught by the authorities in the past.

I find it very sad that individuals like this exist, but even sadder that at some point you have to accept that children will be affected by these individuals.

As a balance to this awful and thankfully rare story, roughly only 10% of abuse cases are by strangers, the rest are by family and friends.

Should I ever find myself in Court I'd hate to have any of you on a jury.

This is happening in England & here she is innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:
As a balance to this awful and thankfully rare story, roughly only 10% of abuse cases are by strangers, the rest are by family and friends.

Very true..

i know of 2 friends whom were abused by family members... Now, in the 20's they have brought it to the attention of others and we have dealt with it accordingly.

Hard to raise the topic at first, but not that i am an Agony Uncle, but I had to be very persuasive to get them to tell their parents.

There is always the presumption that they will be in trouble, when its quite the opposite!

The question I would be asking is whether all the checks on her references / suitability were carried out adequately in terms of the Protection of Children Act or is it merely a "getting the paperwork filled out correctly" hugely unfocused bureaucratic exercise which does little in reality to protect the vulnerable in society?:( It is perhaps pertinent to note that her arrest followed investigations in another part of the country altogether and was not flagged locally.:doh: The only comfort is that the children involved may be too young to be permanently scarred by this appalling behaviour.:dk:

The question I would be asking is whether all the checks on her references / suitability were carried out adequately in terms of the Protection of Children Act or is it merely a "getting the paperwork filled out correctly" hugely unfocused bureaucratic exercise which does little in reality to protect the vulnerable in society?:( It is perhaps pertinent to note that her arrest followed investigations in another part of the country altogether and was not flagged locally.:doh: The only comfort is that the children involved may be too young to be permanently scarred by this appalling behaviour.:dk:

unfortunatley, I think that from what i read and the experience with my family friends, is that there will be scars ...

Its unbelievable how good kids memories are today...

and these kids were upto 13/14 yrs old in 2 cases... unless i read otherwise..

Completely agree with the above.

Hell though, why miss out on a good witch hunt, keeps the daily mail and The Sun in the money no doubt.

Dave!

unfortunatley, I think that from what i read and the experience with my family friends, is that there will be scars ...

Its unbelievable how good kids memories are today...

and these kids were upto 13/14 yrs old in 2 cases... unless i read otherwise..

It is my understanding that it would be very small children that would be involved since it was a nursery. The "under 13 year's old" quoted would be possibly a statutory age in terms of the legislation/charges and not the child's actual age.???

A terrible story, anyone who abuses a child needs to be removed from society to protect children. The fact she was in a position of trust, makes this all the worse. I understand but dont advocate mob rule, but this woman, if found guilty, needs to be made an example of with a very very long prison term. Unfortunately there is often a history of abusers being abused themselves, which means that the blame cannot be laid solely with this woman. The cylce needs to be broken, and in all honesty Im not sure how this can be done.

(of course she is innocent until proved guilty and we are maybe condemning an innocent woman)

Completely agree with the above.

Hell though, why miss out on a good witch hunt, keeps the daily mail and The Sun in the money no doubt.

Dave!

I think you'll be thinking differently if the child(ren) she abused was someone you know. The police must have acted on intelligence. Plus how can all of those pictures be explained? She made no attempt to show her innocence (if you read the paper closely, you'll see she couldn't even look at the parents)

Say what you like, but she needs to be made an example out of. Look at all the sick stuff that has come out recently: Fritzl, Alvarez etc.

Its probably more common than we think, but it must stop.

It is my understanding that it would be very small children that would be involved since it was a nursery. The "under 13 year's old" quoted would be possibly a statutory age in terms of the legislation/charges and not the child's actual age.???

possibly you are right.. i just re-read the main article on bbc and sky and so yes the presumption is any age upto 13...

Last edited:
I think you'll be thinking differently if the child(ren) she abused was someone you know. The police must have acted on intelligence. Plus how can all of those pictures be explained? She made no attempt to show her innocence (if you read the paper closely, you'll see she couldn't even look at the parents)

Say what you like, but she needs to be made an example out of. Look at all the sick stuff that has come out recently: Fritzl, Alvarez etc.

Its probably more common than we think, but it must stop.

If she is guilty then yes I agree with you that she should be severely punished. BUT....she hasn't been found guilty yet - so I (personally) feel she should get a fair trial and if found guilty get life imprisonment.

1. She's currently innocent until proven guilty. She doesn't have to attempt to show innocence. It is up to the prosecution to prove her guilt.

2. It's alleged that she has committed these crimes. It is yet to go to court.

3. Much as it may go against your emotions we live in a civilised society where justice takes its course. There are enough miscarriages as it is without lynch mobs.

4. And you really trust what the media says? The information released by police and prosecution is normally (but not always) handled quite carefully. This leaves a lot for the media to build or fabricate on to for a story.

5. Whether she can or cannot look at the parents as alleged by whatever you have read is proof of nothing. There are convicted paedophiles who have faced down everybody - does that prove their innocence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom