I hate this woman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ThisisPlymouth

"George, of Douglass Road, Efford, faces two counts of sexual assault by penetration, two counts of sexual assault by touching, and one count each of making, possessing and distributing indecent pictures of children."

Given that the kids were between two and four years old and the police and CPS both agree that there is enough evidence to charge her I can fully understand the strength of feeling here in Plymouth. I imagine the police presence in Douglass Road will be there for the foreseeable.
If she's found guilty her spell in prison will be the safest time for her and I'm not sure she'll be that safe inside.

That's the point isn't it? There is no answer. In my book there is no almighty being looking over us who carries the sword of justice, it is just us. And as a cost of our freedom we ask responsibility of our citizens. Not all of them though subscribe to this. There are many that realise that they can live on the fringes exploiting the loopholes that we leave.
But we are civilised, we do have rules, we do have laws and we must obey them. Otherwise as soon as we go over the edge, we no longer have any society because at that point we are no different from the wrongdoers.
It is frustrating, annoying, humiliating and tragic but that is the price and I think most of us here tacitly accept that.
Only a fool would disagree with you and it is having laws that helps keep us civilised.

Only a fool would disagree with you and it is having laws that helps keep us civilised.
Thank you. You almost encourage me to go further with some PC comments but as a mac user I shall resist.
The sun shines, enjoy the weekend.

Should I ever find myself in Court I'd hate to have any of you on a jury.

This is happening in England & here she is innocent until proven guilty.

except if she had a car and was caught on camera, then she would be guilty until she can prove she was innocent.:(

Last edited:
except if she had a car and was caught on camera, then she would be guilty until she can prove she was innocent.:(

Aye, as soon as you step into a car you have less legal rights that potentially kiddy fiddler. Nice society we are in :rolleyes:-soon we will be treated like kiddy fiddlers released into society with electronic GPS based road pricing tracking our every move. :devil:

Aside from this, the media do hype up such cases for sales (afterall its a business and a big story sells, quality reporting may not) but the evidence so far doesn't look good and I hope if she is guilty a proper meaningful sentance is handed out-i.e. no life outside prison (actually they make the nonces life hell inside so its a sentance of misery which is about right)

I wish the justice system would take this one very seriously. That lad who got stabbed was killed by people who should have been in jail, ditto the french students.

Lets hope we some justice because i cannot imagine the fury of those parents.

Another less than know fact is that many people who commit sexual crimes were themselves sexually abused as a child.
So is it right to throw stones at these people or should be offer them our support and pitty?
So they always seem to claim, generally claims that cannot be substantiated and often smear those with no opportunity to contest the accusations!

I wish the justice system would take this one very seriously. That lad who got stabbed was killed by people who should have been in jail, ditto the french students.

Lets hope we some justice because i cannot imagine the fury of those parents.

yes, the **** that killed the French students had no business being let out. The public take kiddy fiddling very serious and go for the "Lynch Mob" mentality and get behind the victims of these crimes far more than they get behind the crimes and the victims of other such crimes. The case I am thinking of happened in your part of the world, Mr Newlove. The little ***** that killed him got a pathetic sentence and there wasn't a public outcry, same with the french students but if Justice fails here, there will be.

@ stevie b15
Tell me about it. every crime seems to be someone elses fault. flintoff claims rap music causes stabbings. No picking up a knife and plunging it causes that.
Too much sympathy being bandied around. i need help, i was abused , not my fault. e.t.c. But car drivers cannot claim all these fault when they get hammered for parking on a yellow line.
Oh my mum drew yellow lines when i was young so i am attracted to them. No chance.
We need proper justice and about time we got it.Not just fine after fine after fine.

Last edited:
tell me about it. every crime seems to be someone elses fault. flintoff claims rap music causes stabbings. No picking up a knife and plunging it causes that.
Too much sympathy being bandied around. i need help, i was abused , not my fault. e.t.c. But car drivers cannot claim all these fault when they get hammered for parking on a yellow line.
Oh my mum drew yellow lines when i was young so i am attracted to them. No chance.

LMAO.

I am attracted to the part of the speedo that says 120mph 'cos my dad once drove this hire car at 120 when ****** and I loved it. Thats my excuse for my antics on the A82 officer :thumb::D Give me pity, give me tax payers money for some wishy washy social car jobsworth to visit me :rolleyes:

Nah, modern britain punishes the deserving and rewards the undeserving :devil:

Please define

A kiddy fiddler, nonce, pedo are the same. My definition of one is a person who sexual abuses children (someone under the age of 16). This is done by force, by deception and manipulation. These are disgusting perverted people.

A kiddy fiddler, nonce, pedo are the same. My definition of one is a person who sexual abuses children (someone under the age of 16). This is done by force, by deception and manipulation. These are disgusting perverted people.

Ahh!:doh: Kiddy as in kid and fiddler as in... ok. Been a while since I been up north.

But you're right. They ARE disgusting perverted people.

But once they're 16 it's all right. That's sorted that one out then. :devil:

Was at a restaurant once with a group of work colleagues, and as can sometimes happen the conversation with a few of the lads turned to ogling a young waitress, along the lines of 'I guess she must be 16, so that's OK then'. Myself and one other colleague, both a little older, with daughters at that time approaching 16 year of age, looked at each other somewhat shocked...the thought of our teenage kiddies hanging about with blokes getting on for twice their age made the skin crawl. I know that as dad, your little girl never grows up, but I still feel there needs to be a limit, a bit like the US statutory rape rule where IIRC if theres more than x years difference in age it's illegal?

So they always seem to claim, generally claims that cannot be substantiated and often smear those with no opportunity to contest the accusations!

Can't work out multiquote - the above from StevieB in relation to wemorgan's comment about childhood abuse leading to adults being abusers.

Without going into too much detail, I do personally know of substantiated situations exactly like this, where the abused became the abuser. It is an unfortunate psychological byproduct of early suffering, and can therefore be a reason, an explanation if you will, but never an excuse. I have also seen and worked with a number of sexually abused people, including one who had a child by her own father (he went to prison, and a little later she and her son came to live with us for a year). The devastation wrought is immense, and deep seated, including assimilation of the offence(s) - I must have deserved it, I did something to encourage him (usually 'him', as others have posted), better 'loving' is for other people, this is my level etc etc. The hardest thing is to get the victim to understand that they were helpless, that they were in fact the victim - having done that, they can then deal better with the consequent stages (anger, acceptance, ultimately release and forgiveness - the latter for the victim's sake, not the perpetrators, I hasten to add). Without that very long and painful process, the self imagery that follows from childhood abuse does tend to replicate in adulthood.

Anyone wanting to understand more from a victim's perspective could read Daddy's Little Girl by Julia Latchem-Smith - not the greatest work of literature you will ever open, but a real eye-opener nonetheless.

Anyone wanting to understand more from a victim's perspective could read Daddy's Little Girl by Julia Latchem-Smith - not the greatest work of literature you will ever open, but a real eye-opener nonetheless.

I can also recommend reading 'Cries unheard' by Gitta Sereny, giving the biography of Mary Bell

but I still feel there needs to be a limit, a bit like the US statutory rape rule where IIRC if theres more than x years difference in age it's illegal?
I stand to be corrected on this but i thought there wasan offence of statutory rape in this country, but sadly we are far more interested in allowing school childrenb to practice sex as opposed to teaching them moral values, or to respect their bodies.

Our teachers are possibly condoming this 'statutory rape'. Are we encouraging children to have the morning after pill when they are below the legal age of consent?

I am sorry but I TOTALLY agree with recycled and it is NO EXCUSE to claim to have been abused, it is not an excuse or a reason to break the law.. I'm sorry but I find it offensive to even suggest such a thing..

Who decides if this excuse is genuine? does anyone know if the accused can prove they were abused? (Not that I care as it is no excuse) oopps How dare I disbelief the accused.

Our teachers are possibly condoming this 'statutory rape'.

Freudian slip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom