I hate when sellers don't know what they're selling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The great thing about Internet forums is that people only know what you want them to know about you, and so we're all used to having zero expectation of someone's appearance or age. Makes for interesting GTGs.

I once attended a GTG where other attendees were surprised to find that I was in fact a young, athletic, intelligent and socially refined figure of a man, rather than an old fat bloke off the winterweb who know's nothing and who really should get out more.

To be fair it was a forum for old and overweight people who prefer not to mix with others if they can help it, but I pulled and that's what counts. ;) :D

Let's move on.

I can't believe I actually clicked on that link:mad: :D :mad:

You just can't cope that I'm 19 and driving a decent car, can you?

Hanz was younger than you and she didn't have a problem? :confused:

No offence to TE owners but decent is a relative term and I don't think anyone would be jealous. :eek:

...at the end of the day, don't we all drive car(s) with that 3 pointed star at the front???

Who gives a sh1t how old or young we all are? I know I don't!!!

Hanz was younger than you and she didn't have a problem? :confused:

No offence to TE owners but decent is a relative term and I don't think anyone would be jealous. :eek:

I never suggested jealousy, where did you get that idea from?

I meant that it is unusual for a 19 year old to drive a large mercedes with a 3-litre engine, since most are driving around in knackered Corsas and Fiestas.

The Insurance company doesn't like me either for the very same reason, I simply don't fit your expectations.

MS500

I was not sure about the history of your car which is why I did say I was happy to stand corrected on my points and did not intend to upset you.

The reason I posted was to point out that bottom end wear on an M104 was rare and certainly not an inherent weakness (compared with known issues) although I know you have had issues with your car.

Where I don't agree with your posts I say so, its a public forum, there is no agenda here political or otherwise.

200k on a car is not low miles however you look at it, it might be average miles per year but it is a lot of use.

Sorry if I've touched a raw nerve, in this instance I wasn't trying to wind anyone up ;)

Ade (can we all just get along for a bit...)

I once attended a GTG where other attendees were surprised to find that I was in fact a young, athletic, intelligent and socially refined figure of a man, rather than an old fat bloke off the winterweb who know's nothing and who really should get out more.

Woah there - who impersonated you at Nuneaton then? :devil: :devil: :devil: :D

...at the end of the day, don't we all drive car(s) with that 3 pointed star at the front???

Quite a few members don't any more!

Chill out fella - the grinning icon gives it away :)

The only thing it gives away to me is that he is a Grade A prat who doesn't know what he's talking about.

woooooooo....

Time to sit back and take a chill pill - before you embarrass yourself further! as i feel people are now taking the michael.

i was very lucky and owned a very nice new car at 19 - but i am sure many other people on here did aswell, it is a merc forum after all and many members are not short of a bob or two.

however no one goes on about it.

i personally dont care whether you're 19 or 39 - you have picked a nice car. Its good that you have a 3 litre car at 19 but, again i, like most members, wont really care, so i dont understand the argument really!

.. and the "mothers car" comment was so obviously a joke - so why take it seriously and get all tetchy about it!?

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom