I have a confession.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mambo

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 535d Sport, Mini Cooper Convertible
...to make. I have been pulling the wool over your eyes. I have been posting on here claiming to be a member when in fact, wait for it.....I hadn't changed my pedals for the SLK EVO items :eek:

Well, feeling ashamed that I had been stringing you all along I decided to order a set on Saturday, they got here today and I have just finished fitting them. 15 minutes and several sore fingers later they were on.

Think you will agree they look 'proper bo'

Got my colour coded door handles at the same time, to be fitted next week when my car is in for wing repair.

Is it just me and Jimmy with the tastefull black rubber pedals then?

I'm getting rather worried, I promised myself I wouldn't do any mods to this car, but I do like the look of 18" AMG monoblock alloys and a set of H&R springs. In fact I promised myself that I wouldn't mod my last car and it ended being dropped 60mm on 19's and chip tuned to 310 bhp....Oh well, you only live once!

Last edited:
That looks like a nice car. Very subtle for a 310BHP monster. I like modern Volvo's, but not sure about the interiors.

Yeah the interior of mine sqeeked and rattled like no mans business. Couldnt go over 90mph because of the whistle coming from the windows. Thank god for MB!

mamoor_dewan said:
...to make. I have been pulling the wool over your eyes. I have been posting on here claiming to be a member when in fact, wait for it.....I hadn't changed my pedals for the SLK EVO items :eek:

Well, feeling ashamed that I had been stringing you all along I decided to order a set on Saturday, they got here today and I have just finished fitting them. 15 minutes and several sore fingers later they were on.

Welcome to the CLUB, ignore the non-believers.

Top banana! :bannana: :bannana: Welcome to the pedal gang!
xyxthumbs.gif

S.

I've still got rubber pedals :eek: i' m sorry :(

But with regards to Volvos, i used to work for a dealer a few years back and when people used to ask what the ES on the 480ES used to stand for we used to tell them it meant 'En Suite' , because the seals round the windscreen used to leak so much !!! :eek:

mamoor_dewan said:

They set your carpet off nice ;)

Shal we start a rubber pedal splinter group? :D :p

KEEP THE PEDALS RUBBER!!! :p

GrahamC230K said:
Is it just me and Jimmy with the tastefull black rubber pedals then?

No, I will never turn to the light side!

My pedals are rubber! Im not turning my car into a SAXO :)

Wear your rubber with pride

there are special groups for this sort of ;) fetish ;)

stwat said:
Shal we start a rubber pedal splinter group? :D :p

KEEP THE PEDALS RUBBER!!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom