I have bought a Maybach 57! What do I do with it??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For 50% more than was paid for it!!
An SL65 was bought for £40k odd from the site and resold for £80k odd the following year. Mine was a cheap car when it sold, appreciate your useful comment.

Posted in December. Probably still for sale given it's priced at around 50% more than the OP paid 8 months ago... which was presumably "market price".

I actually bid on the 57S that sold on CC near the end of last year...I think it sold for low 30s, but it was much newer and an S.

Lots of car for the *right* money... for the brave.

Posted in December. Probably still for sale given it's priced at around 50% more than the OP paid 8 months ago... which was presumably "market price".

I actually bid on the 57S that sold on CC near the end of last year...I think it sold for low 30s, but it was much newer and an S.

Lots of car for the *right* money... for the brave.
I did too. Looked like a nice car. A 2007 iirc

Loads of really bored people, buy it, don’t buy it, I am not losing any sleep over it. Glad you are all so bothered though. Keep up the good work. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Loads of really bored people, buy it, don’t buy it, I am not losing any sleep over it. Glad you are all so bothered though. Keep up the good work. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
I think it's just interested people, rather than "bothered". Car forums tend to attract car geeks and diverse opinions, and whatever you post will doubtless be scrutinised as I'm sure you know. So you have the right attitude to not be bothered... Good luck with the sale 👍

I think it's just interested people, rather than "bothered". Car forums tend to attract car geeks and diverse opinions, and whatever you post will doubtless be scrutinised as I'm sure you know. So you have the right attitude to not be bothered... Good luck with the sale 👍
I get that and appreciate this is a forum, I just don’t think grilling a sale when it’s the cheapest car on the market as constructive. I have a number of cars and love The all things merc, but this is just 🥱. The car is great, I don’t use it, so I’m entitled to ask a fair price. Simple.

I get that and appreciate this is a forum, I just don’t think grilling a sale when it’s the cheapest car on the market as constructive. I have a number of cars and love The all things merc, but this is just 🥱. The car is great, I don’t use it, so I’m entitled to ask a fair price. Simple.
Fair dos. It may not be constructive, but it will inevitably happen in ruthless fashion 😂

Profits are made "if" assets are sold for more than their purchase price. Not as a result of asking a high price

Good luck with your sale ! It's all about finding the right buyer

Personally if I wanted a £200+k limo like this, I'd be buying something like this 2006 Arnage T II Mulliner on 40k miles for £30k but each to their own.

The 57 was a fascinating exercise. Mercedes lost half a million Euros on every one they sold. There's a limited market for such vehicles, even when compared to RR and Bentley, and it suffered from that old accusation of being just an S600 in a bigger body.

a325305c233dc5502fdfc412a81300766a4dc288.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom