I have bought a Maybach 57! What do I do with it??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Riva144

Car
SLR 722, R129, 500E, 500E LTD, G55 AMG, Maybach 57, Taycan Cross Tourismo 4S, 993 Turbo S, Fiat 500
So I have always loved the Maybach and in 2003 when I was 22 I couldn't afford spending £300k on one, shock! Now they are really good value, I have bought one.

Driving it through London, I realised just how big they are and although I think its a fantastic car, I really don't know what to do with it.

Let me know what you think

Attachments

• IMG_6624.jpg
    IMG_6624.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_6625.jpg
    IMG_6625.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6626.jpg
    IMG_6626.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_6628.jpg
    IMG_6628.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_6629.jpg
    IMG_6629.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_6630.jpg
    IMG_6630.jpg
    978 KB · Views: 182
Very nice. You could chauffeur me around 🤔
I think that is most likely what will happen, much better in the back than front.

The short answer to your question is Wedding's, Funerals, and Airport runs! 😂

One of my neighbours bought one.... bl00dy thing takes-up two parking spaces. Mind, most of the other neighbours have i3s, so I guess it balances it out......

One of my neighbours bought one.... bl00dy thing takes-up two parking spaces. Mind, most of the other neighbours have i3s, so I guess it balances it out......
In carbon footprint as well as physical footprint!

Congratulations on getting a car like this at a relatively young age! Please don't tell me that is your house in the picture!

Can I be so bold as to ask the question (which I'm sure others would like to know too!) what was the ballpark cost for something like this? Cheeky I know, but "He who dares wins Rodney!"

Cheers

What happened to the car between 2011 and 2021?
Why has the odometer reading gone from miles to kilometres?

Dude forget the Maybach for a second ...... You have an SLR 722?! 😍 My guy!!

Ok the Maybach, why don't you just keep it as a long journey cruiser? I borrowed my pal's S65 AMG for awhile and I was actually missing it today! The cooled massage seats in particular 😋 On top of that, as far as royalty goes, I reckon every business deal you attend will probably go in your favour 😎

If you look like an OG like Ali G with Fila clothing then the Maybach is for you :thumb:

If you dress like a 70's mac-daddy hustler with a fur coat, walking with a cane, wearing lots of gold rings and necklaces, flashing your £££ around people and smoking Cohibas then the Maybach is definitely for you if you have a chauffeur.

Otherwise this car is very large and impractical for you if you live around London?
It's great on long trip holidays :rock::rock:

What happened to the car between 2011 and 2021?
Why has the odometer reading gone from miles to kilometres?
So, the car was in Switzerland...
Very nice spec

funnily enough I just sold my I3, I loved it but needed something bigger and still electric, not the Maybach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom