I have noticed my W211 is pulling to the left

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mahussain2000

Car
Mercedes E270 ********** 2003
Hi whilst driving around I have noticed that the car was pulling to the left also noticed that the steering doesn't come back willingly and requires some encouragement. I have been told that DIY upper ball joints were replaced on both sides of the car before I purchased it.

I also have 5 Malfunctions on the dash.

1 Brake defective visit the workshop
2 ABS defective visit the workshop
3 ESP defective visit the workshop
4 Main dip beam cornering fault.

Are these related?

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

mahussain

Wheels in Motion are your friends for alignment.

Is wheel alignment by Hunter system any good?

Grover

Unfortunately, a 500 mile round trek to WIN with the added bill of the alignment might as-well take it to the dealer. :D

As for Hunter, is there a guru near the Burnley area in Lancashire?

Regards

mahussain

WIM have agents across the Country do they not??

Really mate, the number of people who come on here with this exact problem, they take it most other places and gee wizz guess what, she's no bl00dy better cobber - including at the Dealerships. Yes really!

Try WIM or an agent of theirs, should have no issues, right first time. :):)

I take your point on-board, but I understand WIN to be based down south.

Obviously I am mistaken (I only looked at their website - never heard of them before)

So if some one could kindly point me in the direction of their closest agent that would be great.

Failing that I will give WIN a buzz tomorrow and ask for a gent that is close by.

Regards

mahussain

Yaar. What's going on with the apnas and 211s pulling to the left. My does it too lol.

I've not sorted mine yet but I'm guessing it's all wheel alignment and that'd my unexperianced opinion.

Mine is doing the same lol , and it has a knock on the rear n/s suspension and my local garage or the indie carnt find the problem , it's doing my head , 2005 w211 estate any ideas anybody ?

OP, Bolton aint too far from you.

Wheel Alignment - Nigel Langs Garage

This garage was recommended to me by Wheels in Motion and they did an excellent job on my motor which was even more challenging as it had just had a lowered H&R Coilover suspension system fitted to it.

The above garage keep the MB adjustable camber bolts in stock! :thumb:

How much is a full wheel alignment in Nigel's?

Thanks

I paid about £120, but I was there a good few hours, as said due to my car having just had a full H&R lowered Coilover kit fitted at Demon Tweeks.

I then needed to get the rear Air suspension lowered via STAR to match the lowered springs at the front, then get it all set up on the Hunter Rig at Nigel Langes place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom