I hope not all merc drivers are this irresponsible!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
its quite sad to watch! immature is all i can say

[YOUTUBE]HpF6yT1a2Os[/YOUTUBE]

And elsewhere ..............

but still surprising , if that is the owner and not some car thief/felon driving !!

This has been up on the forum before - at least twice.
How abuot us who did not see that before?You`ve said the same on the other video to!Don`t need to be rude

How abuot us who did not see that before?You`ve said the same on the other video to!Don`t need to be rude

I think this translates to.

"How about those of us who did not see it previously? You've said the same about the other video too. You don't need to be so rude"

Now I'm being at least a little bit rude. I hope you appreciate the difference.:rolleyes:

(I've also no doubt cursed my future posts with yet more grammar and typos):devil:

(I've also no doubt cursed my future posts with yet more grammar and typos):devil:

Is "typos" a word? :p "Typographical errors" surely is more eloquent?

Being serious - it has been posted quite a few times... Dryce's comments translate to "you should have used the search function before posting this" ;)

Not trying to be rude; just mentioning that it gets boring to see the same thing over and over again, akin to spam really...

M.

Last edited:
boring to see the same thing over and over again, akin to spam really...

M.

Then please dont watch it, i have not seen the previous thread, and thus to me its new info, sorry im none the wiser lol..

but if u see the screen shot of the video, clearly you can tell that you have seen it before, so why not let those of us who have not seen it to have a chuckle and you carry on on with what ever you need to be doing..

have a good day lol

I cant see anything??

plus if its sad to watch why have you posted it up?

I think this translates to.

Now I'm being at least a little bit rude. I hope you appreciate the difference.:rolleyes:

Should have put a colon after "to", ie "I think this translates to :"
:D:D:D

I don't agree with Spinal nor Dryce. I have seen this before as have others. But there are those out there who have not. So what's the problem. Move on to the next thread and stop being so smart.

That is one tough Merc.

I hadn't seen this video, reminds me of school years ago, I wasn't allowed to watch Jaws the first time it was out and I probably bored the older kids when I eventually saw it and told them all about.

Perhaps we are all still school kids at heart , just a bit more pocket money!

Just another hypothesis ... maybe he "ditched" it between rally stages and have to get to the next stage / service area :)

I remembered I have to fix a loose alternator cable and punctured radiator in road rallies after "slight offs" in the past!

Does anyone have a link to the video? The link is broken, and whichever muppet posted that it has been up before did not provide a link to the earlier thread...

-simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom