I Installed the ultimate car stereo in 3 minutes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Plod gonna really like this one.... :D

Why don't you just use noise cancelling AirPods and an Iphone like the rest of us ?

Always up to date. Voice activated. Real-time data feed. Great quality sound.

Apple-AirPods-Pro-11.jpg

What are you talking about?

My iPad Pro has 4G so I do use my Airpod Pro's, the reason for the iPad is so I don't fight over the music when going weekends away and I don't want to use a phone while driving.

I hate seeing drivers with headphone or ear buds when driving. Would they hear a siren screaming at them to get out of the way?

This - won't noise cancelling ear buds lower your chances of hearing something outside that you should? Even normal ones without noise cancellation would surely remove some of your ability to hear your surroundings?

Surely head phones or ear buds are no worse than having your stereo at ear numbing volumes like some of the reprobates driving around?

Last edited:
Won't it be an SL400 AMG Sport Edition, which is a Real Thing?
Not sure that’s a real AMG. It could easily come with AMG branded mats though, as many models come with AMG branded wheels (even if they’re not the same as the full fat AMG models).

Not really installed being put on the dashboard, how do you access heater controls?

Why dont you just use the built in Android Auto/Apple car play which does the same thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom