I Installed the ultimate car stereo in 3 minutes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Literally looks like a prototype for the new s-class interior

As with the OP, I reckon someone at MB Design HW got in the S class with an iPad Pro on their lap and the just called it a day and knocked off down the pub

Attachments

• 438E2B4D-AE1E-4E6C-91DF-879678961968.jpeg
    438E2B4D-AE1E-4E6C-91DF-879678961968.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 23
What are you talking about? My iPad Pro has 4G so I do use my Airpod Pro's, the reason for the iPad is so I don't fight over the music when going weekends away and I don't want to use a phone while driving.
I'm talking about NOT using the screen, and not continually mounting it or removing the screen when parking in public places.

I wasn't talking about using the phone while driving, I was talking about using the iPhone in your pocket rather than a Ipad mounted below eye-level.

Why depend on multiple devices?

Last edited:
I hate seeing drivers with headphone or ear buds when driving. Would they hear a siren screaming at them to get out of the way?
Of course you do. With normal AirPods you would, and with noise-cancelling AirPods, such as these, the circuitry specifically cuts out if those sirens or horns appear.

But it's true that you don't hear as much routine road and wind noise.

Not sure that’s a real AMG. It could easily come with AMG branded mats though, as many models come with AMG branded wheels (even if they’re not the same as the full fat AMG models).
My car is an Sl400 AMG Sport edition, mats came with the car. It has 21” wheels, race exhaust and upgraded ECU

Last edited:
Not really installed being put on the dashboard, how do you access heater controls?

Why dont you just use the built in Android Auto/Apple car play which does the same thing?
It’s just a silly joke, I have Apple Music on the left and YouTube on right split screen. Apple car will never do that.

Also, I don’t mean any offence. please chill the f out.

Last edited:
I'm talking about NOT using the screen, and not continually mounting it or removing the screen when parking in public places.

I wasn't talking about using the phone while driving, I was talking about using the iPhone in your pocket rather than a Ipad mounted below eye-level.

Why depend on multiple devices?

Mate why should I spend £1200 on a iPhone 12 when I can buy an iPad Pro 12.9 4G with more memory for the same price? Also it works get with my Peloton bike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom