I Installed the ultimate car stereo in 3 minutes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My car is an Sl400 AMG Sport edition, mats came with the car. It has 21” wheels, race exhaust and upgraded ECU
do 21" wheels mess up the ride? post pics of the wheels.

what race exhaust is it? Does it improve the sound? Very interested.

Of course you do. With normal AirPods you would, and with noise-cancelling AirPods, such as these, the circuitry specifically cuts out if those sirens or horns appear.

But it's true that you don't hear as much routine road and wind noise.

Mike, combining this with an apple watch means that everything is controllable from one's wrist.

Back in the early nineties..... a computer nerd friend places a PC under the passenger seat via a 240V inverter, with the keyboard on top of the seat, and a 9" CRT on the rear parcel shelf running a hacked version of PC-DOS that displayed everying in mirror-image.... :doh:

Funnily enough, I still remember the car, it was a maroon-coloured Mazda MX-6 (sharing a platform with the Ford Probe) with the K-Series engine - 1.8L V6, quite a unique combination at the time and since.

I thought the same but I use the controls on steering wheel and screen on the dash, also its viewed better in split view screen when using two music apps
Solution to a problem that does not exist.... 😃 😄

Who said it is? OP didn't, I didn't. MB supplied the car with AMG styled bodywork, mats, wheels and other bits, does not make it an AMG but you are implying that the op is trying to pass it off as an AMG which, he is not.........big difference. Apology still due.
And even full fat AMGs are ultimately cars designed by Mercedes, built by Mercedes, branded as Mercedes, and sold by Mercedes sales agents.

Mercedes models just come with a range of options for styling engine, suspension and brakes, with some combinations more sporting than others, and with different combinations.

Solution to a problem that does not exist.... 😃 😄
Thanks for your concern, but when I travel on long journeys, I want to stop off and watch HBO Max and Netflix.
Nice mats in the BS replica
Im glad you like them, what AMG car have you got? :)

george-harrison.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom