I just love my Mercedes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Valium_bottle.jpg

the inccubator of my sperm took the car out tonight to go get curry and i sat at the front door and watcher her start it up and burble away down the road

as she turned the wheels full lock whilst reversing off the drive i had a special moment

then i shouted "them wheels cost me over a grand, dont f**k**g kerb them"

I am glad so many people like their Benz's. It would be a same if they didn't as they aren't exactly cheap to buy or run.
Mine was incredibly cheap, for what it is. What's the alternative? A Nissan effing Micra? I think not.

the inccubator of my sperm took the car out tonight to go get curry and i sat at the front door and watcher her start it up and burble away down the road

as she turned the wheels full lock whilst reversing off the drive i had a special moment

then i shouted "them wheels cost me over a grand, dont f**k**g kerb them"

You have such a way with words, are you a journalist? ;):D

Ade

Copious miles and a global recession have conspired to make my CLK worth about as much as a bag of dry roasted peanuts, but it remains a brilliant vehicle, truly satisfactory and enjoyable in every aspect.

That doesn't stop me scanning the pages of AutoTrader with barely concealed desire though.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the ****ing Smart car...

I love my car too.

The V8 woofle , effortless acceleration , designo interior ;) , lovely shape , it's generally a nice place to be .

Can't see myself ever owning any other car than an MB now , barring a giant lottery win , and even then there'd still be a few MB's in the garage.

Baffles me why people buy secondhand Mondeos and the like , when for the same money you could have an MB ( a bit older mind you ) but will probably go for a lot longer , and inspire you to take more care of it and will have the 'grin' factor that you just wouldn't get with a rep-box .

Coming from the crippling boredom of a mondeo, prior to that the crippling back ache from an old M3, I can honestly say without doubt my MB is the best car I have ever owned, even if I am only 2 months in!!!

I must be in love when I actually got the camera out to take a pic of the record breaking 25mpg I achieved in the 430 last week :cool:

I got 30.1 in mine on the way back from Derby last week ...

Did it in 2 hours 20 , so wasn't hanging about either , impressed me !!

Wasn't meant as a dig at you Rob :( Just seen your Facebook status ;)

I know mate :)

TBH, I miss the Merc more than I care to think about, it was lovely, even if amusing with regard to the bank balance.

The Mondeo bought for a specific reason - to be cheaper.

Has it been, generally? No not really. A bit. But not enough in hindsight to warrant the change. There's honest for you :D

However, is the Mondeo a bad car? No certainly not, especially in the form of the 2.2 TDCi, it's very entertaining and quite a hoot to drive

Sod the money, get yourself an s-class, Rob, you know you want to :D.

I got 30.1 in mine on the way back from Derby last week ...

lol, someone get Norris Mcwhirter as that MUST be a record :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom