I just love my Mercedes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Driving like a vicar ? ;)

Well, I'm back from my trip to the continent. :devil:

The car behaved impeccably, as per usual, and the heated seats were a particular favourite feature when I was waftingdriving around the family round on a cold Christmas eve. :D

I did 740 comfortable miles during the trip on just under one and a half tanks of fuel. The motorway stretches in particular produced an impressive fuel economy for what is after all a pretty heavy 5L V8 powered car: :cool:

mildec08.jpg

Last edited:
:D For goodness sake! ;)

Text now amended :p.

Still reads as though you were driving round and round your family (were they in the centre of a roundabout?), rather than driving your family around, which is what I assume you were doing.

Bugger that, next time I'll post in Dutch or French, see how much comments you lot then will have! :p

Nothing wrong with putting your family in the centre of a car park and drifting around them though , fast and furious style .... ;)

Bugger that, next time I'll post in Dutch or French, see how much comments you lot then will have! :p

Il retentit toujours comme si vous conduisiez en cercles, utilisant votre famille comme rond point.

:devil:

French I'm comfortable with. They say the Dutch language is a secret the Dutch like to keep to themselves and I'm quite happy about that. :bannana:

Sod the money, get yourself an s-class, Rob, you know you want to :D.

Yep! The only way to go!:D
Just returned to Norfolk from a foreign country (Wales!) for the second time in a week. A most relaxing drive for both me and the Christmas relatives and all on one tank of fuel.
It's not just motoring...it's Me and S Class motoring...:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom