I just won a £1000 kitchen voucher!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chattonmill

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E55 AMG
Had a call this morning asking if I was the home owner and under 70, would I like a new kitchen, if so I would be put into a draw for one of 10 vouchers...... to which I said no thanks.
Call about an hour later and surprise surprise I have been sucessful:rolleyes:
Just who do they think they are kidding....Muppets:wallbash:

Had a call this morning asking if I was the home owner and under 70, would I like a new kitchen, if so I would be put into a draw for one of 10 vouchers...... to which I said no thanks.
Call about an hour later and surprise surprise I have been sucessful:rolleyes:
Just who do they think they are kidding....Muppets:wallbash:

Presumeably this voucher is only valid if you spend £20,000 on a new kitchen:rolleyes:. Would be interesting to hear what they say if you ask for £1,000 worth of kitchen upgrades and no spend;)

How was you successful if you declined to be placed in the draw?
When I win bogus things like this I tell them to give it to charity :p

You need to get on the Telephone Preference Service, Chattonmill. We almost never get these type of calls now.

You need to get on the Telephone Preference Service, Chattonmill. We almost never get these type of calls now.

+1 for TPS

My rented house presumable doesn't as Sky tried yesterday.........

Luckily I didn't answer as my opinion of Sky is very poor and the amount of calls and junk mail they have showered me with over the years does NOT make me any more likely to subscribe......

That's nice to get the voucher to get the beneficial offer. I think you should use that voucher before the valid date otherwise you loss it.

I am on TPS and am plagued by international calls attempting to flog me things. I hate junk calls with a passion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom