I know I parked it around here somewhere...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seems like an extreme way to get your car valeted inside and out to me!

I remember being in Brighton once, a few years back. Fat Boy Slim DJing on the beach and all sorts of all night funnery going on with plenty of folks buzzing on far more than just the vibe. Next morning I'm walking down by the beach with some friends and see this unfortunate chap in clear recovery mode, staggering about all alone. Asked if he was alright and it turned out he'd 'lost' his car. He'd never been to Brighton before, was from up North somewhere and the traffic had been so bad getting there the night before that he'd ducked into some side streets some way out of the city and just parked his car somewhere and then staggered or 'flew' into town and the beach where he got merrily wasted. Next morning, had no idea where he had parked the car, what direction he'd come in, but knew it wasn't in Brighton itself. Couldn't remember his licence plate and had no idea what to do!

Never did find out if the poor fella ever found the car again! He knew he'd parked it round here somewhere... or round there... or somewhere completely different!

I didn't no detailers were now doing a full seaweed wrap & water massage

I can remember doing that many years ago on a weekend trip to Blackpool , had to park a couple of streets away from the boarding house and walked a few streets before I found it ( at least I knew roughly where it was and only spent maybe 20 minutes looking for it ) .

Nowadays , I can 'pinpoint' the location on the GPS in my phone if leaving the car somewhere unfamiliar .

Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom