I know they can be unpopular, but holy-moly.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Five men sought after 'sickening' attack on traffic wardenhttp://news.sky.com/story/five-men-sought-after-sickening-attack-on-traffic-warden-11498393

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No borders, no rules, no worries.

Cowards.

Reactions: GLK
I saw the video on FB yesterday, he was lucky he was on a moped and had a helmet on because those stamps on the head could have been lethal.

There's SOOO much I could say, but I'm not allowed to. HORROR HORROR HORROR :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sickening really but not a huge surprise.

This country is fast becoming lawless.

No point trying to trace the cowards , they will be caught , tried and let off on either a technicality or given a stupidly light sentence of which they will only serve half.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The victim will have his life ruined and possibly the effects will stretch to his nearest and dearest.

At some point the sentencing and punishments for these all too common attacks will NEED to be looked at properly , not by a namby-pamby panel of snowflakes but by real down to earth experts who realise the balance tipped in favour of the scum many years ago and that is what needs sorting.

Someone needs to give Harry Brown a call , that will show them.

Rant over

Kenny

No point trying to trace the cowards , they will be caught , tried and let off on either a technicality or given a stupidly light sentence of which they will only serve half.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The victim will have his life ruined and possibly the effects will stretch to his nearest and dearest.

At some point the sentencing and punishments for these all too common attacks will NEED to be looked at properly , not by a namby-pamby panel of snowflakes but by real down to earth experts who realise the balance tipped in favour of the scum many years ago and that is what needs sorting.

Someone needs to give Harry Brown a call , that will show them.

Rant over

Kenny

It will never happen Kenny while there are TLVF's in politics. They are rersponsible for this and so are we for not figuring them out earlier.

Hopefully a Judge with a sense of public interest will send the cowards involved a very long and sharp message.

I don't know why folk like health professionals, traffic wardens, driving examiners or any public servant facing the public, can't be trained to use Tazers !

And I thought Sweden was fooked?

Attackers in the UK what's their origin nationality?
Middle east or what?

In Sweden we have gangs from middle eastern hustling drugs on each and every street corner.
This is their day and nite time jobs slinging dope.
These so called friendly people kidnapped Swedens 3rd biggest city which is Malmöe, this is a no-go town, one of several swedish citites not to visit as a tourist!

These so called friendly to society gangs also doing drive by shootings on their enemies, innocent people getting hit in the crossfires.
These friendly crown jewels also sets cars on fire making cops and fire brigades busy, these devious plans made up by crooks is to make cops drive to the other end of the town so dealers can sell dope in the other end of the town without cops hassling them.
Gangbangers are very clever when it comes to make money undisturbed.

I've red in the newspapers that in the UK it's very popular among coward crooks throwing acid in the victims face?
Jail time seems to be very short on acid attacks, is that true?
Last time I heard about this appaling crime was when a 3 year old baby got acid thrown in the face by a cowardly ****!

I believe that most eüropean countries nowadays are doomed.
What would you say?

ah lovely alum rock, i'm not surprised at all. the place is so detached from the rest of the UK, it's like mini country itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom