I know they can be unpopular, but holy-moly.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
once again my a$$umptions were 100% accurate, these brave men show to have middle eastern descent.
foreign criminals should be deported for life!

once again my a$$umptions were 100% accurate, these brave men show to have middle eastern descent.
foreign criminals should be deported for life!
OK.

Where should they be deported to?

'Middle Eastern' chaps are just like anyone else... some are good, some are bad.

It just so happens these thugs are what they are, but equally I can easily see some of this country's very own drunk local yobs beating the crap out of a traffic warden.

Seems to me that we expect foreigners, immigrants, and naturalised British citizens to keep to higher standards than the rest of us.

As I said... some are good, some are bad, and these particular specimens are the bottom of the pile. But again, every ethnicity has it's own pile and a bottom (no pun intended). Not exclusive to 'Middle Eastern' or any other community. It's just human nature at its worst, sadly.

ah lovely alum rock, i'm not surprised at all. the place is so detached from the rest of the UK, it's like mini country itself.

A bit like City centres on a weekend night ...

I suggest anyone look at the good 'ol Usa The Dreamin' Demon - not for the faint hearted. And btw Murica is native Indian land

Last edited:
'Middle Eastern' chaps are just like anyone else... some are good, some are bad.

It just so happens these thugs are what they are, but equally I can easily see some of this country's very own drunk local yobs beating the crap out of a traffic warden.

Seems to me that we expect foreigners, immigrants, and naturalised British citizens to keep to higher standards than the rest of us.

As I said... some are good, some are bad, and these particular specimens are the bottom of the pile. But again, every ethnicity has it's own pile and a bottom (no pun intended). Not exclusive to 'Middle Eastern' or any other community. It's just human nature at its worst, sadly.

Ello ello ole chap.

Of course there are bad seeds from every nationality.
In Sweden it's mostly arabs - somalians and people from Balkan doing the bad stuff!
I'm not being a racist about this, it's the hard truth!
The above 3 are the three biggest immigrant - refugee groups living in Sweden.

Good decent immigrants/refugees are more than welcome but the non-good people they can go to ....!
It's the bad seeds who makes noise in society, where the good people you'll never notice them.

My country Sweden is a lost cause and will never recuperate from being arbitrary liberal, politicians making their biggest mistake by letting all kinds of immigrants both good and bad people invaded Sweden.
Finland has very restrictive immigration laws, finnish politicians are very intelligent where swedes turned out being the naive and dumb Nitwit Fockers!
Crooked people both swedes and immigrants drain and scams swedish government treasure chest on welfare and other governmental benefits, this is happening every day, all year round!
When decent citizens are in need of help from the authorities, there is no money or help available, there's no resource left.

Sweden is nowadays like a funny Monty Python episode.
Only a joke!

Last edited:
Ello ello ole chap.

Of course there are bad seeds from every nationality.
Good decent immigrants/refugees are more than welcome but the non-good people they can go to ....!
It's the bad seeds who makes noise in society, where the good people you'll never notice them.

My country Sweden is a lost cause and will never recuperate from being arbitrary liberal, politicians making their biggest mistake by letting all kinds of immigrants both good and bad people invade Sweden.
Finland has very restrictive immigration laws, finnish politicians are very intelligent where swedes turned out being the naive and dumb Nitwit Fockers!
Crooked people both swedes and immigrants scams the government treasure chest on welfare and other governmental benefits, this is happening every day, all year round!

Sweden is nowadays like a funny Monty Python episode.
Only a joke!

Hi,
The main cause of many problems is that each society have their moral values, ethics, tolerance limits and violence levels.
This means that you cannot assume people from North African or Middle Eastern countries (for instance) will have the same morals, values and ways of dealing with things as Swedish people.
This causes simple integration issues at school, shops and everyday life in a minor way - but once you mix criminal elements or people with generally lower moral values and eagerness to resort to violence - then you get the problems we are seeing all around Europe.
Many of these immigrants are from countries that have very harsh punishments for crime - jail, floggings, hand chopping and the death penalty. They must feel very liberated coming to European countries that will put them up in hotel-like prison for a few years - if they even get caught.
Cheers
Steve

Chaps, I really don't think that the direction this thread is taking is an appropriate discussion for this forum.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone in particular... it is just that no good will come of it.

I suggest we all get back OT.

Have to agree, this is getting unsafe. I can more than understand the anger this subject has generated, and have sympathy with a lot that's been said, but discussion on an open forum ? Nah !

Like in the UK we also have ghettos like the Bronx.
Immigrants and refugees are stockpiled into these non pleasant ghettos!

Many of them came as refugees to Sweden and almost at once got pre-early retirement never working in Sweden, living on permanent welfare or got permanent sick leave from mental issues from their civil wars.
These people will never workie, only getting survival benefits from government.

Of course there will be problems with their economic life being poor and health being crap!
There will be mental problems people going nuts from poor life.
Crimes will occur, stealing, slinging dope, burning cars, vandalism, rapes, murders, gang-bangers etc etc.
This is what we have to face with people living off the grid, there are parallel societies within the swedish society.
Terror attacks will probably occur no-one can predict what will happen in the future.

These are very nasty happenings making me very worried about our future!

Like in the UK we also have ghettos like the Bronx.
Immigrants and refugees are stockpiled into these non pleasant ghettos!

Many of them came as refugees to Sweden and almost at once got pre-early retirement never working in Sweden, living on permanent welfare or got permanent sick leave from mental issues from their civil wars.
These people will never workie, only getting survival benefits from government.

Of course there will be problems with their economic life being poor and health being crap!
There will be mental problems people going nuts from poor life.
Crimes will occur, stealing, slinging dope, burning cars, vandalism, rapes, murders, gang-bangers etc etc.
This is what we have to face with people living off the grid, there are parallel societies within the swedish society.
Terror attacks will probably occur no-one can predict what will happen in the future.

These are very nasty happenings making me very worried about our future!

There is one thing I hate in life and that's dogma and the reinforcement of racial untruths. To think that people are so different just because they were born a few thousand miles apart on our tiny dot a of a planet is laughable, let alone that they might be morally inferior because of the chance colour of their skin. It's bullshit. Bad'uns are bad'uns wherever they come from and we are just as likely to meet an a55hole from our own royal family as we are someone from the poorest, most deprived areas of Africa.

So please take your unhelpful bullshit elsewhere and on the way out take a good read of this.

Facts about migration, integration and crime in Sweden

my bullcrap is your smelly turd.

honestly, I don't give a rats a$$ about the country I live in as I'm also one of the immigrants, not a refugee.
I have decided to live as a law abiding citizen, what others do I don't give a fock it's on their conscience.

even if I don't give a rats a$$ doesn't mean I condone the bad things going on in the society.
it's a disgrace when people behave like greedy primitive people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom