I Love A Clean Pass.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SPX, Nov 1, 2011.

1. SPX

SPX MB Club Veteran

Car:
    That one
    Took my S211 for its MOT this morning at 10 and she passed with flying colours, although I did have two new tyres put on the front because the old were just above 3mm.

I had a good look underneath while it was up on the ramp and everything looks in fine fettle, so the next owner will have a solid car.

I'm just going to wait for the paperwork to come back from the DVLA for the plate and if I get no replies from those that showed initial interest on the forum then I'll put it back up for sale on eBay.

2 people like this.
  2. bpsorrel

bpsorrel MB Club Veteran

Car:
    SLC 250d, Lexus IS 300h, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
    Congrats on the MOT! Took my Saab for it's MOT a couple of days ago and it passed, but it's always a nervy time isn't it! :D My 211 has it's turn in a couple of weeks.... :(

1 person likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    SPX

SPX MB Club Veteran

Car:
    That one
    Because its the first time that I've taken it for the test, there's always a slight worry that something will come up.

I'd not noticed any funny rattles or knocks beforehand so in hindsight a pass was to be expected. :D

1 person likes this.
  4. bpsorrel

bpsorrel MB Club Veteran

Car:
    SLC 250d, Lexus IS 300h, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
    Funny though, even when I'm SURE the car will pass, on the day, during the test, I'm still nervous! Wonder why?... :D