I love Aviva Plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E53AMG

MB Enthusiast
Car
E53AMG Cabriolet
Wow the underwriters just gave my wife 5 years NCD for free! The first time she has been put as a main driver on our 2nd car (Kia Picanto) and they agreed to transfer my gratis 5 year bonus first year start up on the car to her for free. I was initially given this on the 2nd car due to 30+ years built up on the SL500, but to set her up like this seems exceptional, if all insurers behaved this way I am sure their reputation would quickly improve!

£34 p/m for £35k cover seems very good value.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Wow the underwriters just gave my wife 5 years NCD for free! The first time she has been put as a main driver on our 2nd car (Kia Picanto) and they agreed to transfer my gratis 5 year bonus first year start up on the car to her for free. I was initially given this on the 2nd car due to 30+ years built up on the SL500, but to set her up like this seems exceptional, if all insurers behaved this way I am sure their reputation would quickly improve!

£34 p/m for £35k cover seems very good value.

I have a preference for Aviva for our household and currently have both cars, home and holiday covered. We claimed on the holiday cover last year and it was not just easy but they allowed more claims than expected.

I love the website for car insurance where I can change cars or conditions easily.

I’m with Aviva also, customer service is always on point (as I’m finding out in great detail as the A8 was rear ended yesterday!)

I’m with Aviva also, customer service is always on point (as I’m finding out in great detail as the A8 was rear ended yesterday!)
Sorry to hear that, rear ended sounds like other party will be picking up your tab...

Mate AFAIK you should be calling the other guys insurer to get it resolved not your own? (Well apart from informing them of the accident)

Mate AFAIK you should be calling the other guys insurer to get it resolved not your own? (Well apart from informing them of the accident)

I’m using avivas “accident management” scheme, it’s really good, I used them when someone hit the RR when it was parked up. Crash was yesterday at 4pm, had confirmation from the other parties insurer that they had accepted fault at 10.15 today!

I’m using avivas “accident management” scheme, it’s really good, I used them when someone hit the RR when it was parked up. Crash was yesterday at 4pm, had confirmation from the other parties insurer that they had accepted fault at 10.15 today!
Nice one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom