I love my AMG - But what next?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been a while since this thread was active, so how have your opinions changed on what your next car will be? Is it still the same? Or are the goalposts moving?

Currently I’m thinking;

Head.....

Tesla (3P)

Head plus a big chunk of extra cash...

Porsche Taycan

Heart.....

Mercedes S63 AMG

EV has finally gotten into my bones....

So, my head eventually over ruled my heart. I now have no AMG in my life and it’s a very strange feeling. I will be buying a project to go along with the Tesla, so hopefully that
will help.

It’s amazing how our opinions change over time, hopefully I’ve made the right choice for now.....
E551313F-98CB-47A9-A4DF-E4D393E6E8D6.jpeg9FC2505D-1169-4A53-8AC2-264475BF86B3.jpegDA9A33C8-B066-4F27-830C-DCA6FEC2EDD8.jpeg0C7115A9-254B-4D87-AA19-7D2CFF37F647.jpeg

So, my head eventually over ruled my heart. I now have no AMG in my life and it’s a very strange feeling. I will be buying a project to go along with the Tesla, so hopefully that
will help.

It’s amazing how our opinions change over time, hopefully I’ve made the right choice for now.....
View attachment 99054View attachment 99055View attachment 99056View attachment 99057
My brother has exactly the same car to replace his RS4 which was stolen last year. Whilst he misses the noise and sense of occasion he loves the tech and free motoring of the Tesla. He does talk of getting an M3 again though, as these things definitely don't have the same degree of interaction or ability as a performance petrol car when pushing on.

My brother has exactly the same car to replace his RS4 which was stolen last year. Whilst he misses the noise and sense of occasion he loves the tech and free motoring of the Tesla. He does talk of getting an M3 again though, as these things definitely don't have the same degree of interaction or ability as a performance petrol car when pushing on.
Interesting what you say about interaction and ability when pushing on, as I find it to be pleasantly better than expected. Steering feel and change of direction is sharper than my previous CLS, but without the mechanical noises the sense of occasion is lacking. I think Top Gear put up a 2018 Model 3 against an M3 around the track and it was on a par. Capable car but agree it’s not a car to throw around a track.

A bit late but I have a mate that upgraded from a CLS 55 AMG to a r35 GTR and loves it! Also has 980 bhp tuned by Litchfield which must surely he helping 😂😅😅😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom