I miss my E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
pd2.jpg

But did you beat the mighty DXB 335d?? The fastest car 'in the world'!!?? ;)

wow that was GAWJUS!

i have to say, that i think that is the most amazing E55 i have ever seen, i can understand why you miss it scorcher!!

who told you to sell it huh? ;) i think id miss mine if i sold it, they are beasts, better than the 63`s ;) (...as i duck for cover) .... lol

Your gonna have to put ya tin helmet on now Alps... Rash will be along to whip you :)

Rash does not come much on the forum since the weather,I guess he`s tucked in the garage with his car :D:D

Your gonna have to put ya tin helmet on now Alps... Rash will be along to whip you :)

lol, naa, too much grit on the road for him to bring his beloved out ;)

c`mon Rash where are ya.... ;) lol

who told you to sell it huh? ;) i think id miss mine if i sold it, they are beasts, better than the 63`s ;) (...as i duck for cover) .... lol

Sadly my brain won over my heart - feared I'd kill myself as at just under 600 bhp it was a little squirmy on damp roads!

But THE NOISE! and THE TORQUE!

I will be back in a V8 AMG in a couple of years time - I love BMWs and Mercs but AMGs do have a certain insane appeal that I haven't found in a BMW yet.

Just watched you video clip.

That was really kind of the land owner to let you rip through their estate on their private road, cos thats not national speed limit of 60 mph,,, is it;)

scorcher, theres a few 55 owners who will await your return to the fold ;)

Awww, shucks!

I'd really like an SL55 or maybe even an SLK55 when funds allow, but as I've just invested in a new business that's not going to be for a couple of years.

But I neeeeeeeeeeeed another V8!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom