I mod these but I think I don't use them much ;)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike c200

Car
c200 esprit
Hi

Here some pics from my last useless mod ;) :D
2 sunvisors (I found them at a junk yard removed them out a e class)

standart%20L.JPG

standart%20R.JPG

vorher

close%20%20l+r.JPG

visor%20l+r.JPG

visor%20L%20open.JPG

visor%20R%20open.JPG

Nachher

hmm I don't think I use the light often :D :D

Greetingz,

Mike

KOOL!!!!

lol what kind of an idiot would be stupid enough to fit something as useless as this to their car? :rolleyes: :eek: :p ;)

Link:Visors with illumination

I think I just answered my own question! :D

If anyone else feels the need to fit something seriously pointless, you can ask me *or* Mike how to do it now ;)

On the plus side, Girls use them all the time when sitting in the passenger seat. Sadly the only females to ever sit in the passenger seat of my car are my sister and my mum :(

*sigh*

Originally posted by Surf Blau
Cool visors BTW - wish I had those :(
They were an option on the W201, get yourself either down to the stealership or the scrapyard, depending on how "fully-loaded" your wallet is ;)

Cool visors ... hehe

Next interior mod i do is some map reading lights in the rear of my car ;)

Originally posted by fuzzer
Cool visors ... hehe

Next interior mod i do is some map reading lights in the rear of my car ;)
Just wait 'til you see what I've been working on :)

Originally posted by Shude
They were an option on the W201, get yourself either down to the stealership or the scrapyard, depending on how "fully-loaded" your wallet is ;)

Certainly were :) My previous '86 190E had illuminated sun visors on both sides, I was told that to have them on the driver's side is very rare.

Also, my dad's '87 W124 has reading lights in the C pillar, I presume these aren't as swanky as the ones fitted to the W140?

S.

The ones fitted to the W140 are nice, and are the same shape as the w202 pillar so they will match well. Rest assured I will post my results :)

BTW the wiring harness I bought is huge, I think it is the same one fitted to the S600 pullman (previously the longest production car in the world) so there is a lot of cable :)

Hmmm

so far i know has mercedes left and right illuminated sun visors for all models as a option
I don't know how that was in a w214 or w201??

Originally posted by Shude

I was actually bidding on some on German Ebay - but my PC f00ked up when I was about to enter "the winning bid"!!! :crazy: They ended on 33€ :(

The problem with my car is that my interior colour seems to be fairly rare (at least on well-optioned cars) :( And I do NOT want to pay 100+++€ for each visor at the dealer! ;) I'm thinking about having some sent from the US though... :p

About the reading lights; I've been wanting to do the W140-mod myself - keep us updated on those! :)

Im going to install W210 lights in my W2o3...

More pickies when i do it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom