I need a laugh...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Last edited:
adding his script because you cant hear it on the vid.....

As he descended, Baron Cohen, or rather Bruno, appeared to get into difficulties and started spinning upside down.

'My kugelsack! My kugelsack!' he wailed.
'The wire is trapped round. Help me! Let me down! One of the wires is trapped around my kugelsack.'

As the singer's bodyguards finally managed to drag him off, the actor cracked a stream of jokes.

'Don't touch me guys, I already have a boyfriend,' he said. 'Let's continue this in my hotel room.'

As Eminem got up to leave, Cohen made a mocking reference to one of his songs and shouted: 'Is the real Slim Shady about to stand up?'

Linky...Eminem storms out of MTV Awards after bare-bottomed Sacha Baron Cohen crash lands on him | Mail Online

I don't love everything that SBC does but this is just a gem...

I don't love everything that SBC does but this is just a gem...

I thought it wasn't particularly funny.

Surprise was that the victim didn't test out the merchandise to see of it was fresh and maybe we would have learned how many octaves up the scale SBC's vocal chords are capable of under pressure.

I agree that it worked almost too perfectly, but in the world Eminem moves in is he really likely to want it known (even eventually) that he was in on the plan to have a man sit on his face?

whilst its possible i still think SBC's m.o. is to make the subject feel an ****..... badum tish....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom