I need a word of advice buying approved used? C350e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I received the car and loving it already :) it does drive beautifully...
also apparently the previous owner being on a Lease company I guess had never activated mobileme ... so I have the full 3yrs on most services.
I just did 11 miles only on electric and I had 17% battery left at the end, so I am well please with that.

When I first plugged in the car estimated electric range was 15 miles, after the second charge it went up to 16 miles. I know this is purely depended on driving style ... but all good :)

On the other note, I cannot seem to be able to unlock/lock the car or do pre-entryclimate control from my phone?
I can only do pre-entryclimate control from the website, but still locking unlocking is not working at all, actually there is no option online what so ever.

Below is a screenshot of my phone screen.
Screenshot_20180316-202216.jpg

The dealership had the services activated, but I had to press the call button inside the car to have it activated properly by the MercedesMe designated call center.

I am now waiting for the dealership to get me the latest SD Card for Garmin for my car as this was not in the car... it went missing somewhere.

Last edited:
I need to invest to a 10m type 2 cable.
My old Type 1 to Type 2 10m I used to have for the Chevrolet Volt does not work on the newer cars like the C350e

oh oh and the automatic parking ... is fun! lol not that I am going to ever use it.
But it made me laugh as I tried to do a parallel parking and it started driving my in one of my neighbours drive! hahahaha

IMG_20180316_172805.jpg IMG_20180316_170411.jpg IMG_20180316_170349.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom