I need advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twain1966

Car
S600 bi turbo
I reluctantly need to sell my S600 Bi-turbo and need to find out how much I could get for it. I do not use it now due to having a company car, and it is a real shame to see it sitting on the drive, when somebody else could have the fun that I used to have in it. Any ideas on how I can find out what is a reasonable value would be appreciated.

I think if you start to go through selling via auto trader they estimate a selling price? Or put your details in wbac for an estimate?

I reluctantly need to sell my S600 Bi-turbo and need to find out how much I could get for it. I do not use it now due to having a company car, and it is a real shame to see it sitting on the drive, when somebody else could have the fun that I used to have in it. Any ideas on how I can find out what is a reasonable value would be appreciated.
Dependant upon its age, WBAC or Motorway will give you a low dealer trade in price for the car, but at eight/ten years old they fall off a cliff and don’t make any sense. Parker’s will give a broad valuation and as has been said if you start a sales process on Autotrader it will give you a valuation based upon what other similiar cars have been listed for. You could also look at eBay sold items items and see what people are paying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom