I probably should of known better

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I imagine that the very people that have such pet hates adore the old style voice overs/commentary from the old Black & White TV broadcasts where no one heard regional accents.
Why would you imagine that?

I have a problem seeing a connection between "big big unclean lifestyle's" and the use of correct English.

Just because someone speaks or uses correct English grammar in one's sentence, it's doesn't make them a sneaky clean human being.

The so called well spoken being gets on the packets as well as other nasty unacceptable actions.

Correctly spoken or written grammar does not make a person any better than a person that doesn't.

Now, where are my Pepe Reiner's, as I'm off down the battle cruiser, for a few Brittany spears, and a Joe Blake. Hold on, what's the Harry lime, they ain't open yet, better get back up the apples and pears, and hold me horses a while😁

Just because someone speaks or uses correct English grammar in one's sentence, it's doesn't make them a sneaky clean human being.

The so called well spoken being gets on the packets as well as other nasty unacceptable actions.

Correctly spoken or written grammar does not make a person any better than a person that doesn't.

Now, where are my Pepe Reiner's, as I'm off down the battle cruiser, for a few Brittany spears, and a Joe Blake. Hold on, what's the Harry lime, they ain't open yet, better get back up the apples and pears, and hold me horses a while😁
Q.E.D.

Having a regional accent has nothing to do with correct English. Maybe you are confusing accents with dialect?
Well, ‘maybe’ you’re being a little disingenuous regarding my point. 👍

Respect innit bro!
Sorry, you still can’t pull that sort of speak off. Doesn’t suit your online image. Where as I’m ‘all over this sh!t!’

Sorry, you still can’t pull that sort of speak off. Doesn’t suit your online image. Where as I’m ‘all over this sh!t!’
Online image..........

Hmmmm🤔

Ah well, nuffink ventured etc 🙄😂

Thees ood if thee cood but thee an't ast. Bristolian translation "you would if you could but you haven't have you" :D

Thees ood if thee cood but thee an't ast. Bristolian translation "you would if you could but you haven't have you" :D

How do you like your taters 🙃

My favourite rhyming slang is a pair of Lionels.

Lionel Blairs ……Flares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom