I salute you Mr SLR !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Turbopsychosis

Car
C63 AMG
To the SLR McLaren driver on the M4 this morning...... thank you ☺️ What an amazing race and chase that was (all of course at the speed limit ) a true joy to have you as a pace car in front of me. I was so impressed my C63 just about hung on to you. It just doesn’t get better than a sunny day and a fellow enthusiast to enjoy it with. Just had to tell the MB world

Not impressed that your car could just about keep up with a car doing 70! Would your fellow road users agree with your analysis of the journey...or, be truthful, were you a pair of tits?

Not impressed that your car could just about keep up with a car doing 70! Would your fellow road users agree with your analysis of the journey...or, be truthful, were you a pair of tits?

Well I didn’t video it so I’d say we weren’t tits at all, considering most of the western world puts YouTube videos out doing ridiculous things in cars I’d say I was very sensible and let’s face it I’m getting sick and tired of driving around middle lane zombies, actually I will re-evaluate that I’m sick and tired of trying to drive around all of the zombies infecting our road system, so sad really ☺️

Must be a c63 thing :rolleyes::D

It is, you’re right it’s the reason I bought the car, I wasn’t going to get one of the most iconic cars Mercedes built and put a black box in it to “understand my driving habits and ensure I’m a good little zombie” sorry I’m not dead from the neck up :cool::cool:

I'm pretty sure ANYBODY that buys a C63 AMG or any AMG
for that matter ain't gonna drive like a nun! I'm sure all AMG drivers have a little play
occasionally :rolleyes::). You've got to haven't you? :D

I had a play with a Citroen Picasso the other day... yea you read that right :D

No pavements full of pedestrians on the M4 - unlike a traffic light GP.

I wonder if the driver of the SLR was wondering why a peasant was chasing him ......

I didn't say what he lost :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom