I saw it! I saw another Designo Electric Green Mercedes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lisa110rry

Car
1999 SLK Kompressor and a Honda CRV (the latter gone but not forgotten)
THis evening, coming home from work on Tramway Lane, Walton Summit (Bamber Bridge), at 16.41, going in the opposite direction, I saw a Y reg Designo Electric Green Mercedes! First one I've seen apart from mine, ever. It was rumoured there was another one in that colour, and the MB main dealer in Preston told me there was a saloon-type based in Blackpool. I really wish I knew what model the one I saw was, I can only describe it as being a very tidy-looking, quite compact car and I think a hatchback.

If you have a car that could be described as above (any colour, similar age) could you please post a side on picture or direct me to your album of pics?

If this happens to be your car, please let me know, we definitely need a picture of them both together and you must love the colour as much as I do! (If not, can I buy yours?)

Similar funny recently with my 968 cab, which I thought was the only Tahoe Blue one in UK - until a PCGB member crawled out of the woodwork on their forum wanting a temp gauge repair kit that a friend was organising - and said he'd had one since 2004! Rotten sod has not replied to a PM request for contact!

What a disappointment ChrisH, I feel your pain! At least the one I saw was not an SLK! It's just the R170 I've been told is unique in the UK(could be GB).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom