I seek political refuge...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
So a considerable chunk of my family is over for Christmas...

This in turn means that a considerable amount of my family is in MY kitchen (which I'm usually quite posessive over)... I was making mashed potatoes to go with the "cappone" (an Italian tradition) when my mother came to give me advice as to how to make the potatoes.

Next came her mother, who started giving us both advice...

I now seek political refuge on the forum :p Someone will make the potatoes, I'm just curious to see what "generation" they come from :p

Anyone else hiding on the forum/computer? ;)

M.

EDIT: I meant asylum... direct translations don't always work :p

Last edited:
I'm on here avoiding the last minute present wrapping Arguments between Mrs F and Miss F I too seek Asylum it's like World war 3 in our lounge at the moment!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Last edited:
All is well chez Pammy - no spats or grizzles - not allowed :D

At work till 10pm :crazy:

just finished wrapping - now about to look for Norad Santa to see where he is. A general glow of excitement in our house!

Link below for anyone with young kids

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Last edited:
Flat out , like a lizard drinking .... ;)

Don't fall in...difficult to climb out when you're p****d.;)

Waiting for SWMBO and daughter to finish their ablutions before heading of to the MIL where we will open the pressies. I shall over eat, drink too much red wine and fall asleep in front of the Sound of Music or whatever naff film they put on after lunch. When I wake I shall nibble at some snacks then head back home to indulge in some port and cheese. then fall asleep again, maybe even make it to bed. :)

Why can't all days be like that:D

Just woke up - I ended up seeking refuge from the Mashed Potato Wars by hiding in Ascalon!

I feel like I ate enough food to sustain a small developing country... and I think I need some more sleep to digest it!

Goodnight!

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom