i Store

Discussion in 'OT (OFF Topic) Forums' started by Ade B, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Ade B

Ade B Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2006 Accord Tourer iCDTI EX
    I've just taken the plunge and signed up to i Store on my iTunes to while away the office hours...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dangerous..

New Order Low Life and Bizzarre Love Triangle :rock:

Ade (shortly to be bankrupt)..

2. Defiant

Defiant Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2003 C320 Coupe\71 220 gas, 4-speed\95 Talon TSi AWD\97 J30\79 GS1000S\80 SR500\'69 Datsun 2000
    I'd love to muster-up some guilt over stealing music, but I just can't. Having bought several of the same favorites on vinyl, then cassettes (many several times, as the garbage cassettes simply wore out, or had to have their cases and/or rubbing blocks replaced), then on CD (having had even a few of them fail), I go to the web first.
    I guess I could try to assuage my guilt by noting that this stealing has led to more than a few CD purchases after having found a group or musician who was new to me.
    And the ones I really like, I support by concert attendance, paying as much as $100 a ticket.

But if it came to enriching Apple in order to get music, I'd as soon be deaf. That's only me, though, and I in no way begrudge nor resent your choice.

Tags: