I think I have found a project!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Freshens up" is that the new way of saying stuck a silly looking bodykit on an old car that's made it look like a daft toy car?

"Freshens up" is that the new way of saying stuck a silly looking bodykit on an old car that's made it look like a daft toy car?

Agreed, not to every ones taste!

I quite like the rear of the car..nice valance and exhausts...not so sure about the rest of the car..especially the front...quite small for my liking.

But it's your idea of nice...good luck if you ever turn it into a project.. :D.

Wheels look chavtastic but I think the kit looks lovely, would be nice sprayed black. Add some black or gun metal multispokes with a polished lip :thumb:

Wheels look chavtastic but I think the kit looks lovely, would be nice sprayed black. Add some black or gun metal multispokes with a polished lip :thumb:

Agreed black or Mercedes blue would look the part! I would probably go with Merc wheels but not sure which ;)

The front is trying a bit too hard

I like the rear and valence though.....

I'm too old for it overall, but appreciate the workmanship put into it

Oh dear! As others have said, the rear isn't too bad, but the front, nah! Those headlights just look rubbish, as, IMHO, they always have. The bonnet also needs some work. As for the wheels....

Reminds me of something else the made me giggle today; I saw a white, older style CLK soft-top being driven by this bloke who's appearance was one of somebody trying hard to look cool. What made it most funny was that he could barely see over the steering wheel; it looked as though Mr Potatoe Head was out for a drive! (and this guy was follicly challenged)

Pathewolf said:
Agreed black or Mercedes blue would look the part! I would probably go with Merc wheels but not sure which ;)

Maybe silver multispokes and the blue/purple colour (not sure on the name) I think there was two Slk's in this colour at the recent Coalville meet they looked nice. That or the Cavansite blue would suit it :thumb:

Maybe silver multispokes and the blue/purple colour (not sure on the name) I think there was two Slk's in this colour at the recent Coalville meet they looked nice. That or the Cavansite blue would suit it :thumb:

I saw a blue SLK 32 on youtube so it may be the same blue I am thinking of ;) A re-map, new pulley, de-cat and some headers should give it some go :devil:

Yep not a bad kit at all but the front end has just a touch of 80's kit car about it. Could be altered by a good bodyshop I guess. The downside would be the cost of fitting the kit correctly and then painting.

Still in the research phase so a while before I make any decisions! Should at least drive a 320 first to make sure especially as I am a supercharger virgin :devil:

Not a fan of the front bumper. The mesh in it looks horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom