I think i might kill my dog!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i've got a 6 month old german shepherd, she's NORMALLY a joy to own...

until today.

i've went out for a bit, leaving her in the kitchen and front room when i've come back she's managed to open the shoe cupboard and take the only pair i can't replace and has chewed them to shreds.

You left an Alsatian puppy alone, bored, and some time later you find it has chewed something, and this is somehow the dog's fault, and not yours.....

words fail me.

You left an Alsatian puppy alone, bored, and some time later you find it has chewed something, and this is somehow the dog's fault, and not yours.....

words fail me.

i never said it was her fault. :wallbash:

just this is the first time we've left her where she hasn't chewed one of the many chew toys and instead decided to open a cupboard.

i'd never blame the dog for chewing... i just wish she'd chewed something of my wifes.

the OP wasn't me blaming her for anything but simply venting steam

Last edited:
hi
i think next time just leave her some cardboard boxes to chew through she'll love it ,excuse me for side tracking a bit ,does any one know of strong back seat cover which is bulldog proof ?my dog shed hairs by millions and it goes every were .appreciate the help:thumb:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Beat this: Japaniesse Akita. First picture when she was 7 months. Second when she was 12 months. Its more less on monthly basis :p but I love it to bits. :D

390683619.jpg

390683620.jpg

my previous St Bernard ate a kitchen table and 6 chairs amongst other thinks when he was a pup!!

Our rabbit ,who is a house bunny not a garden one, ate through the fridge power lead last week. No trips went out so he must have had hell of a crack!
Anyway dont hold it against the dog, just pull its teeth out so it wont happen again.

Plus a stupid Spaniel (are the any other kind?)

Here are Womble and Dave.

PICT3636.jpg
Nope, I have a Springer Spaniel. Daft as a brush and hyper active. All he has chewed is the local Black Labrador. He hates them with a vengeance. Oh tell a lie, he chews the mail if we don't get to it first. The Postman is scared to death of him :D

Last edited:
Our rabbit ,who is a house bunny not a garden one, ate through the fridge power lead last week. No trips went out so he must have had hell of a crack!
Anyway dont hold it against the dog, just pull its teeth out so it wont happen again.

i had a chinchilla once who chewed into the power cable of the computer... he didn't die

till about a week later when he escaped the cage and next doors cat decided he looked tasty

A friend of mine had a hyperactive Newfoundland ... a very scary concept.

She used to jump through the window of her house - while it was closed. Did that 3 or 4 times IIRC, big & expensive job as it was a listed house.

She also ran through a greenhouse in the garden ... as in through the glass one side and out through the glass the other side.

The dog was never hurt in any of these antics. She was very cute & friendly, just rather huge and bouncy.

we have a staffy called amethyst,shes now 4 so thankfully past the chewing everything stage,now she just occasionally enjoys jpskillers shoes :crazy:
IM000226.jpg

Looking at that photo all I can think of is the child and the potential harm the dog is capable of.

We had a cat that was pregnant. It ate a ball of wool and had some lovely mittens. :crazy:

End of a long (well for a dog...) photo shoot.

I put this up as my screensaver at work when it seems appropriate, which is rather a lot recently.

He does not tend to chew things as such any more but just gently chomps and slobbers on them in a "I have nicked this and now see if you can get this off me then" way.

Last edited:
..but the trouble starts when No.2 dog tries to get stolen object from No.1 dog. At which point the desired object usually ends up shredded (this once applied to a dead squirrel one of them had found but fear not, I shall not be posting that picture!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom