I thought I had the silliest car in the village 'till I saw this!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Exactly. I note "he" doesn't have a cherished numberplate. Probably wants to keep a bit of a low profile... :doh::fail

Illegal blue lights fitted .... unless on loan to local constabulary .

Until about 18 months ago there was an outfit in High Halden (next village to us) where they had 4 or more of these, different liveries, for hire!

Filming?? otherwise errrr!!

"filming"......outside the local Co-Op? Filming what?
"okay wise guy, step away from the Turkey Trizzlers and spread 'em. You and me's takin' a little drive down the precinct on terydy teryd street".

It's black and white, so the licence should be cheaper than for a colour one like yours...

How funny, all of you! Of course a black and white vehicle should pay less tax than mine, booooooring!

Nowhere on the vehicle does it actually say 'Police' but the idea of filming in this quiet corner of coastal Lancashire doesn't compute. I vote for the turkey twizzlers scenario!

How funny, all of you! Of course a black and white vehicle should pay less tax than mine, booooooring!

Nowhere on the vehicle does it actually say 'Police' but the idea of filming in this quiet corner of coastal Lancashire doesn't compute. I vote for the turkey twizzlers scenario!

Another bucketful of LOLs :bannana:

I kind of like the idea that 'Emergency 911' appears on the vehicle several times. A few years ago, I had occasions to dial the emergency number. In a bit of a tizz, I reverted to my own culture and dialled 911. Amazingly, I was put through to the 999 emergency operator. Astonishing!

Have to say the engine sounded lovely. Possibly, dare I say it, a bit better than mine (choke).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom