I thought MB and Chrysler had parted company...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jdrrco

MB Enthusiast
Car
X218 CLS500 AMG BlueEfficiency Sport Shooting Brake - name almost as long as the car... & W202 C200
Maybach 62 6.0 S Limousine 4dr

Am I the only one who thinks this is hideous? £270k second hand?

Afraid I love it!

When you're well into roller money it's a tough decision but why not I guess.

Plagiarising Clarkson, it looks like the sort of vehicle that you open the glovebox and Peter Stringfellow pops out...

"Vulgar" doesn't begin to do it justice :crazy:

If I had enough money to buy it, I wouldn't give a flying f**k what anyone else thought of it. Neither will the buyer...

Quiet possibly the greatest car currently for sale, staggering. It's amazing in everyway, watch the video below which goes into extreme detail inside and out (Shmee150) before you make up your mind

https://youtu.be/kJ7w0DZACzE

How can you compare it to a Chrysler?!? - watch the above and post back

Last edited:
That square stitched black leather may be intended to look luxurious but smacks to me of an offcut from the B&Q wastebin. Gross!

If you're rich enough to consider this, you will most likely be considering other cars that shout

"I'm rich and succesful! Be impressed with me!"..

Nothing shouts that louder than a Maybach.

If I had enough money to buy it, I wouldn't give a flying f**k what anyone else thought of it. Neither will the buyer...

If I could afford that I could afford to buy something far less minging. As premiership footballes prove, money cannot buy you style.

Apart from the Halfords wheels I actually think it looks really nice, would look special in white

Don't like the cushions to the seats either though

I love it .. Confused though ... Why does it have a Merc wheel if it's a maybach? I thought it was a separate brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom