I took the plunge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

baltipie

Car
E320 cdi
Thanks for all your advice pre-purchase on the W211.
I took the plunge and got myself what I hope turns out to be a bargain, I have had it 3 days and have 300 miles of extremely contented driving.
I just have a couple of questions:
1. What is the best product to clean and precondition the leather.
2. What can I do about the phone? Must I buy a 6310i or is there an adapter for newer android phones?

Thanks for your help.

If it has the phone cradle with the curly wire then a Viseeo MB1 or 1000 should solve the phone issue. No need to get an out of date Nokia phone.

I was recommended Gliptone leather cleaner and conditioner, and have used it several times with good effect. It is two products, the first to clean the leather and the conditioner to keep it soft and supple. It smells like real leather too!

If you have the 6310i cradle then Viseeo is your best option. The Mb1000 has been replaced with the mb3000 which uses a Parrot chipset and has fewer compatibiltiy issues. The Viseeo does not work well with Samsung phones so I have heard.

I have Viseoo and galaxy S3...works fine, I rang command you got to transfer all contacts to phone memory to get best results...

For leather :-
Leather Cleaning

I was recommended Gliptone leather cleaner and conditioner, and have used it several times with good effect. It is two products, the first to clean the leather and the conditioner to keep it soft and supple. It smells like real leather too!

If you have the 6310i cradle then Viseeo is your best option. The Mb1000 has been replaced with the mb3000 which uses a Parrot chipset and has fewer compatibiltiy issues. The Viseeo does not work well with Samsung phones so I have heard.

Thanks ever so much. Lovely to know not only do I get to drive a wonderful car but there is this supportive forum for help and advice.

The title of this thread just sounds rude lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom