I wanna be a taxi driver.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonl

Car
SLK230
......but not here, in Skopelos......

skopelos_W211.jpg

But first you have to be a South London mini cab driver!!
Bet you've changed your mind know.

I wouldn't want lots of strangers getting in and out of mine! That would be my worst nightmare :)

Originally posted by RichardM
I wouldn't want lots of strangers getting in and out of mine! That would be my worst nightmare :)

Especially when you pick people up from nightclubs and they end up throwing up all over your back seat.:eek: :mad:

Taxi drivers have to have all sorts of knowldege too. Do you think you are cut out for it?

Do you know the nearest palce you can get a body shot? :D

Originally posted by GRAV888
Especially when you pick people up from nightclubs and they end up throwing up all over your back seat.:eek: :mad:
That's why God gave us "MB Tex" interior material :)

But they don't make MB lex anymore :(

its only MB twin. Which has leather centres:(

I still wouldn't want to clean it up though.
YUCK !!!!!!!!:crazy:
MB Tex is basically flushable though, it's non-stick! You could take a dump then throw up twice in the back of a w124 taxi with 'Tex and the driver could just hose it clean later :)

Originally posted by Shude
MB Tex is basically flushable though, it's non-stick! You could take a dump then throw up twice in the back of a w124 taxi with 'Tex and the driver could just hose it clean later :)

Again Nick tells us as it is from his own experience.

Originally posted by Shude

Sounds like I need to get this for my car instead of leather with my 2 bratts.
I mean angels;)

Sounds like I need to get this for my car instead of leather with my 2 bratts.
I mean angels;)
You could order a new rear seat for your car in 'tex, or swap with someone who owns an ex-taxi :D

Originally posted by fuzzer
But they don't make MB lex anymore :(

its only MB twin. Which has leather centres:(

Do they still do it in countries that use them as Taxi's? Like Germany and the Spanish Islands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom