i want a w208 clk...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

big_amg

Car
E320 CDI Avantgarde
Problem is I would REALLY LIKE 5 seats. The other problem is my current mk4 golf is a real gem with ALL the extras you can think of including heated leather interior, climate control, cruise control etc. but having been in mercs for the last few years, I just can't move on. What to do?

Oh and did I mention, I have a wife and two boys...

What Golf do you have?, I don't like my 1.6 Auto at all, wish I had got a nice TDI 150 instead.

I'm selling a nice W208 Convertible. :) Let me know if you want to know more.

I have recently bought a W208 CLK having previously run an Audi A4 estate. The CLK being a four seater was a concern at first but it hasn't really been a problem so far and I certainly don't regret the change.

What Golf do you have?, I don't like my 1.6 Auto at all, wish I had got a nice TDI 150 instead.

I have a year 200 1.6 16v manual, but with all the extras its basically a gti with a smaller engine!

Would love a clk convertible but couldn't afford to run a v8!

I've got a 1.6 8v Auto, combination of an underpowered engine and a rubbish auto box make it not that pleasant to drive, I only got it because of the very low miles for the year, going to sell it for a Range Rover Classic very soon I think.
If you want a CLK cabriolet, go for the 230 kompressor engine, I used to have a coupe one and it was powerful enough and pretty good on fuel.

I've gone from a 55 plate Astra 1.6 5dr to a V plate CLK 320 w208 and I'm loving it.

My Astra was also fully fitted and retro fitted with full Irmscher kit, suspension etc, but the CLK is by far a much better machine. Obviously the fuel gauge drops a lot quicker in the CLK but I simply love the way it drives and the noise is fantastic.

I also have a better half and two kiddies and don't miss the third seat in the back at all.

will have my clk convertible up for sale in the coming months... Has a good spec list too :D

spec: 230k engine...
Full Orion Leather, Xenon Lights, Elec Memory Seats Heated & Air Adjustable, Rain Sensor, Tracker, Parktronic, Lcd Climate Control, Headlight Washers, Anti Glare RVM, Reversing Mirror, Puddle Lights, Illuminated vanity mirrors, Colour Coded Bodywork, AMG 18" Monoblock Type II & De-Badged.

Last edited:
How good are the 230k engines on fuel in the real world. I have heard mixed views on this.

The reason why I would like 5 seats is that I have to take my mum out with my family at times.

Unit504- I have already contacted you about your car, its beautiful but I really want a facelift avantgarde spec. And prefer coupe for insurance purposes.

I've got a 1.6 8v Auto, combination of an underpowered engine and a rubbish auto box make it not that pleasant to drive, I only got it because of the very low miles for the year, going to sell it for a Range Rover Classic very soon I think.
If you want a CLK cabriolet, go for the 230 kompressor engine, I used to have a coupe one and it was powerful enough and pretty good on fuel.

I used to have a range rover. Not the classic one but a p38. Loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom