I want to buy Powered by Brabus badge? Where to buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

soffean193

Hi, there i have been searching in the internet to buy the chrome wording (lettering) "Powered by Brabus" to be put at the side of my CLS car. But I cant find one, please help me out, which website to go to, or if somebody out there is selling please do email me and gives the pictures and state how much is it. The chrome lettering badges or emblems must be the one that is each individual letters not the badges that is in one small plate (i dont want that). Please see the attachement that i want. Please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Attachments

• PBB_Framsk_XTSD.JPG
    PBB_Framsk_XTSD.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 225
I have tried in ebay, none of this type have been sold. Anyway tanx for the idea.

The website (the shop) that i lifted the picture cost $745USD, i think thats really expensive..... and not worth buying. Thanks for your suggestion, i will try to email them if the price is wrong.

My car was bought from UK and in Brunei there is yet to have any Brabus shop here. Tanx

"Powered by Brabus" sounds like something you'd find on a Smart, considered checking the Smart accessories shops?

I seen some on ebay before

That shop in Sweden quotes 625SEK (Swedish Krona) for the badges pictured - down from 725. That's about £60.

Sounds right to me.

Mercedes styling & tuning

That makes more sense. So, looking at the other prices posted, you'd assume that the price the OP saw should have been more like $74.50 USD rather than $745 USD.

That makes more sense. So, looking at the other prices posted, you'd assume that the price the OP saw should have been more like $74.50 USD rather than $745 USD.

I think they saw 745SEK and assumed USD, but as that's an assumption on my part, an assumption of an assumption, I'm going to stop there before I self destruct from mind implosion :)

I think they saw 745SEK and assumed USD, but as that's an assumption on my part, an assumption of an assumption, I'm going to stop there before I self destruct from mind implosion :)

See, bad assumption on my part !!!! Switching the currency to USD does indeed display USD 745.26 so I now assume the shop's web site is not placing the decimal point correctly on conversions.

Just order it from BRABUS UK which is Mercedes-Benz of Milton Keynes. Here's their number 01908 512 650.

Tanx to Shude..... This is much more sensible website to deal with, i hope. The previous website, i did emailed and its true if converting to USD, they got it wrong. Hence suggesting me to jus input in swedish krona. But now since the website introduce by Shude is much more cheaper, i will order from them. Tanx again to everyone...... tanx for the help

Or just order from Brabus Germany or look on ebay.de loads on there Last set I bought for a customer were just over £20

I want a badge that says "paid for in cash" or "mine is bigger/better than yours"
or does their anyone on here who thinks that might be a bit vulgar?

I wonder if there is a Powered by Mitsubishi badge for 4 pot petrol Mercs of old, or Powered by Renault for newer diesels?

I overtook a brand new white S class with Brabus badges all over it about 2 months ago, this in my old white 190E. For some reason this really hacked him off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom