I want to live my next life backwards!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You think!! We(women) know different! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I can recall an example where a certain petit superstar - Kylie - when modelling a certain exotic lingerie was able to command a whole auditorium of men to be seated because she rendered them unable ti stand up without words or violence or even being in the place!!

We can so control you lot.:devil::devil::devil:

Oh My God . . . . . . . . . . . i still cant stand up.
and i do the ironing, washing and i can even use the Dyson:bannana:

OH! :eek: did i just type that :rolleyes: :D

sTeVe

back on topic however,

Its not as good as it seems.

several things spring to mind quickly.

you would look forwards to wage decreases, you would feel terrible buyers remorse after having paid fortunes in interest only to find a few years down the line that it really was a piece of Cak you bought with it.

And for those like me......

Getting a right telling off, usually in an unreasonable and over enthusiastic way over some almost misdemeanor that you didnt even do but got blamed for, before the event happens would not work for me.

but it would mean you can at least get away with making it a lot worse that it was so it reflects the punishment more clearly. But that means, if you didnt do it, someone esle has got away with it, and so you will chase them, and it will spiral out of control and so on.

But at least we would be coming into the earth knowing how to deal with the women folk from the word go. No more being caught with that eyelid flashing, and nice clothing and accomodating style they have until they get you, then turn plain and frumpy the following morning and casting off the nice nature and start moaning at everything you do, or dont do, and that time when they moan coz they havn't moaned for a few minutes.

Another thing that occurs to me. I remember the pain when I smashed up my legs a few years ago, it is receeding now. However, I can't say I would enjoy the knowledge of unlearning to walk, getting stiffer, and then knowing that the momen of pain is about to happen and just how long that i have to suffer it etc etc is appealing to say the least.

I vote for keeping things as they are thanks.

Both worlds have their benefits, but not knowing whats round the corner keeps me making the mistakes I make, that I can laugh about the following day.

Knowing I spent £55k on an SLK55 that breaks down 6 times in 12months!!!!That makes me laugh, but it would annoy me wondering why I bought it after I knew!!!! 11months of disappointment and 1 months of joy etc.

ps,

I can drive the iron, washing machine, vaccuum cleaner, I can steer the car, I can handle the pans and oven for cooking, navigate to the shops, spend time cleaning, have the ability to earn money and know where it comes from, plan and book holidays, use the phone for conversations that actually have a direction and are classed as enlightening. I can be cultured, rebellious, noisy, quiet, nice or abusive. I can even make a decision!!!

Why would I want a female of the species cluttering up my perfect world????

Come on, just gimme one reason.

ps,

Come on, just gimme one reason.

If you have to ask then maybe it says more about you than the female of the species :devil:

Just read this very amusing thread:D but a few things spring to mind with life going backwards, regurgitating your food:crazy: and I am going to say anything about the loo:eek: :D :D . Go to a fooball match and everyone would begin(or end:D )0-0 how exiting is that:(

Missing out some essential elements which shows that only a man could have come up with that one!!:D

So...what exactly are these essential elements???? it all looks pip-pip and tickerty-boo to me...

Following on from the derailment of the topic...

This is a warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be*alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in*bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female*sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. *A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. *After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's*savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." *In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the**unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. *

If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it,**there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your**shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

For a video to see how beer works click here:

Beer Demo

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf

Just read this very amusing thread:D but a few things spring to mind with life going backwards, regurgitating your food:crazy: and I am going to say anything about the loo:eek: :D :D . Go to a fooball match and everyone would begin(or end:D )0-0 how exiting is that:(

Its just LIVING your life backwards, not running time backwards! So elements like the loo and footy would still go the same way as now :p

Its just LIVING your life backwards, not running time backwards! So elements like the loo and footy would still go the same way as now :p

But you could only chastise people with the line, "why don't you grow down! you act like a big adult!:D "

If you have to ask then maybe it says more about you than the female of the species :devil:

I should print that PM you just sent me!!!!!!:devil:

And for the record, the question was why have one cluttering up my life? You can pay for services of womenfolk should you desire that kind of company, but they go home afterward! Ah bliss! They even compliment you on the 8.36seconds it takes. Really good ones make you a coffee before they leave.

So, the question still stands!!!

I should print that PM you just sent me!!!!!!:devil:
So, the question still stands!!!

:D :D :D which bit? - Be nice:D See my reply!!

I don't know if thats a request or a challenge????:)

Go on then.................

(I've told most that needed to know first - if I've missed anyone then it can only be apol's)

Go on then.................

(I've told most that needed to know first - if I've missed anyone then it can only be apol's)

I love a challenge:devil:

Quote from Pammy's PM (taken totally out of context of course!!)
pammy said:
And it's been full on ever since

And just for good measure, I am inferring all kinds of things that maybe that quote could refer to in relation to my comments about why men need women!!!!

Pammy,the brazen Hussy of the MBClub:devil:

My fragile little mind has been warped by the implied potential of her PM.:)

I love a challenge:devil:

Quote from Pammy's PM (taken totally out of context of course!!)

And just for good measure, I am inferring all kinds of things that maybe that quote could refer to in relation to my comments about why men need women!!!!

Pammy,the brazen Hussy of the MBClub:devil:

My fragile little mind has been warped by the implied potential of her PM.:)

:D :D :D :D :D And do I care? :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D And do I care? :D :D :D :D :D

I have photos for sale if anybody wants to buy them?

Over 21's only!!!

No questions about how I got them, but maybe Pammy should ban mobile phones from the house, and car as it happens.:D

Pammy, the Paris Hilton of the MBCLUB.:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom