I went to auction today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To car owners, I say "sod the fall in car values - it's all relative. Get out and enjoy you car. After all, did you buy it as an investment??"

To those without cars, I say "You've never had it so good!"

That RR Phantom convertible is absolutely butt ugly.

That RR Phantom convertible is absolutely butt ugly.

Got to say I'm with you there, if there was ever finer example of substance before taste I'd like to see it.

The Caymans look very good value for money.

The CLK63 looked positively mundane on that list...

I think once I win the lottery buy a huge house with a 10 car garage and start to build up my car estate then the auctioneers are the place to be for some lovely cars.

Sad thing is that the Astons are out of the question as I cannot get two child seats in the back :-(

I think once I win the lottery buy a huge house with a 10 car garage and start to build up my car estate then the auctioneers are the place to be for some lovely cars.

It's an interesting thought, but if you won the lottery why would you be bothered with auctions - you'd just buy new, or lease, as most rich people do.

So I do wonder who does buy the used supercar type vehicles cars. In reality it must be an extremely limited market - even at reduced prices you've still got supercar size maintenance bills.

i buy most of my car's from car auction's & sold a few & have done for year's & would say it's not the place to buy unless you know how auction's work & if you want & visit one you will see load's of good buy's but look a bit closer & you will find 80% of the car's are not that good also if you go to the next sale 80% are still for sale due to not selling or traders who only work the auction's buying & tarting up shaving a few miles off then selling at the next sale most dont even leave the site so when you bid the other bidder is prob the seller.BEWARE

Great to see what these cars are going for,

As mentioned the CLK looks a bit bland against that lot. Naff plate on the Ferrari ??

As mentioned though best just to enjoy our cars, they are ALL going down in price to doesn't really matter.

Sad thing is that the Astons are out of the question as I cannot get two child seats in the back :-(
Pay someone else to follow behind with the children (less stressful as well).

Sir will be wanting to try the forthcoming Aston Martin Rapide ;)
2006-aston-martin-rapide-concept-scn-net-0083.jpg

How many cars can AM make that look pretty much the same? They've been making variations of the DB7 for about 15 years now.

How many cars can AM make that look pretty much the same? They've been making variations of the DB7 for about 15 years now.

A beautiful shape IMHO...so if it aint broke why fix it..:D

Back end of the panamera is very CROSSFIRE!!!
A car which received the "Clarkson kiss of death" when he likened the back end of the Crossfire to the way a dog arches its back when having a cr*p

As far as a big flash 4 seater is concerned, I'll take an Audi....oops, a Lamborghini Estoque.
2newLamborghiniEstoquepics.jpg

Ha, that Porsche looks like it should be hired out for hen parties!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom