I went to auction today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrotchomper

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E350 CDI coupe
And only just managed to restrain my right hand! I had intended to pop down to see how prices were faring in the current climate.

As expected, the smaller/family-type stuff was going for broadly "normal" prices. Horrible little Fiestas and the like.

However, whilst the prices were fickle as usual, I very very nearly stuck my hand up for something going through as I arrived... Probably the only reason I didn't was because I hadn't had a chance to have a good look around it beforehand...

55 plate Nissan X-Trail in silver. Looked mint, and fairly well equipped....

£3150 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some of the other stuff looked interesting for the price, too. Most had very sensible mileage and was ex-fleet in good nick.

55 plate Audi A6 2.7TDi £7950
08 plate Vectra Elite (Top of the range, loads of toys) £8850

55 plate CLK200k, silver, nice spec £10900
55 plate CLK320CDi, Dark silver (Very very nice colour and spec)
£10750 :eek: :eek:

Interesting. My next visit may involve cash :D

Remember the buyer needs to pay auction fees. On a £10k car, it's probably around £500 and then you need to sort out insurance and road tax on that day if you want to drive it away immediately. If you need to wait a few days to receive the docs, then they will charge you over night fees for storing the car.

Wow some cheap cars,

More suprised at the Lexus iS models, and that saab cheap motoring.

I'm not sure why the A6s aren't shifting. If the trade is currently disliking them I might take a punt!

If its an S-line, count me in also...

A6 S-line, in black with 17-18" rims is an awesome looking car..

Wow, I traded my 03 plate 18 months ago and got £8000!

Russ

I'm a bit miffed now. It was going through just as I got there. I would have bid, but have been bitten in the past by just leaping. Did try to have a look around it in the "sold" section but couldn't find it!

There **must** have been something wrong with it! Large dent on the other side to me, possibly!

2007 57 Audi R8 R Tronic £65,500 SOLD :eek::eek::eek::eek:

If only i had the cash lying around..

How about 07 M6 Coupe 11K £36,400 (Cost New: £81,515!! )

If its an S-line, count me in also...

A6 S-line, in black with 17-18" rims is an awesome looking car..

Just got one but tried BAC for ages, in the end got one out of the Thames valley trader though a private add for same money.

The only problem with all these cars at fantastic values makes one realise how little ours are now worth...scarey:eek: :eek:

Wow some cheap cars,

More suprised at the Lexus iS models, and that saab cheap motoring.

In the link I posted, I thought, if you like that sort of thing, that the Jeeps looked very cheap especially as they were pretty low mileage and still in warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom