I wish.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What good would you need to bring to society to make them want to pay you enough to make that happen...?

Very nice car, very nice engine (M120 - legendary)
Completely bonkers though. ;)

I'm not usually a fan, but I think that looks lovely, and nice condition too.

Well what a great car,apart from that phone holder,I hope there is not a hole in the trim,this one is a fine example,maybe over priced but the guy is looking at offers,this car is a rare beast,it was always a strange choice,a luxury V12 where you have to guide extra passengers into the back seats,as a high days and feast days car kept in a garage this car would be a winner.

Well what a great car,apart from that phone holder,I hope there is not a hole in the trim,this one is a fine example,maybe over priced but the guy is looking at offers,this car is a rare beast,it was always a strange choice,a luxury V12 where you have to guide extra passengers into the back seats,as a high days and feast days car kept in a garage this car would be a winner.

...like a Bentley Continental...but not as small.

From 5.00:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Doesn't say the coil packs and ABC pump have been changed ... at 73,000 miles, they're overdue and big ticket items ... I know!

Rear tyres only lasted a little over 8,000 miles.

It's a beautiful colour, though, and I agree they're a future classic ... less than 200 left, I believe.

Well the blue one wins for me,they will be collectable ,but more than that they are a great car to drive,I had a short drive in one a couple of years ago,if I had garage space I would consider buying the blue one.

The ads carry very similar wording ... perhaps one has copied the other but, then again ...?

Yes, it's deja vue all over again. Copy and paste. From memory all those features are standard apart from possibly the rear blind and the 19 inchers.

Those two colours will appeal to completely different people. I suspect the blue one may have been driven more... gently.

M

These are definitely in the supercar territory at 100K + new and wth commensurate maintenance costs You would need to be comfortable with the risk of a few big bills probably budgeting 2k a year so 6k over 3 years you may be lucky not need much but there again the sizeable downside is there , as someone said Coil Packs (1k each X 2 ) -incredibly expensive dont these have a tendency to "go" at plug change time ? ( and on cars with the cylinder shutoff activated ) even a plug change is going to be big money Complex Air struts at each corner around 1K a piece ?? and at that age highly likely to need one or two . the V8 is probably a cheaper option and not much difference in performance until well over the ton V8 also a lighter unit and a lot less weight over the front wheels but the V12 is turbine smooth in power delivery . But they are Nice.... very very nice these are what dreams are for ... on my wish list perhaps as a last Hurrah in my retirement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom