I work for MB Roadside Assistance AMA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MBRSA

Car
car
Title says it all, if you have any questions fire away!

Thanks chap. I always thought it was the A so you learn something new everyday.

MBRSA said:
Have any of you actually used us?
yes and don't get me started!!
I own 4 mercedes

MBRSA said:
if i'm honest the coverage in Kent isn't the best
and the service !
I been complaining about my hands free on my vito from new in 2012 and they still not managed to sort it .

and the service !
I been complaining about my hands free on my vito from new in 2012 and they still not managed to sort it .

Wish I could help but just to clarify, I work for the Roadside assistance which is totally different from the retailer, unfortunately once we drop the vehicle off at the retailer we can't do much else!

MBRSA said:
Wish I could help but just to clarify, I work for the Roadside assistance which is totally different from the retailer, unfortunately once we drop the vehicle off at the retailer we can't do much else!
i give you an example the other day my van went in to limp mode so I called the road side assist and the guy from mb Croydon who come to check the van didn't even knew where was the temperature sensor in the exhaust !!
Worrying isn't it?

i give you an example the other day my van went in to limp mode so I called the road side assist and the guy from mb Croydon who come to check the van didn't even knew where was the temperature sensor in the exhaust !!
Worrying isn't it?

That is a bit! I myself only deal with passenger cars, but definitely raise this in a letter or on the phone. Normally we send out questionnaires after the assistance and we read every single one we get back.

and the service !

That's not really a Roadside Assistance issue though...?

Are you on this forum in private capacity, or are you working? Either is fine, just wondering.

markjay said:
Are you on this forum in private capacity, or are you working? Either is fine, just wondering.
I don't understand what that matters ??

Working at 11pm!?! haha

I'm doing this on my own, just seeing if you guys had any questions about the actual policy or what you're entitled too. not many people realise they even have roadside assistance!

I don't understand what that matters ??

It doesn't really... other than perhaps in that we should be appreciative of someone willing to spend some of his (or her...) own time helping others.

Title says it all, if you have any questions fire away!

Would be interesting to know how many "assists" have been human error rather than the vehicles.

IE: Driving with the handbrake on till the rear brakes catch fire :)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom